Best Arris Router – Each activity requires a specific amount of internet connection supply to run effectively. However, most of the provided internet connection devices may not meet the needs of our homes.
Because the user needs to keep changing, having a modem router combo is necessary. However, the biggest challenge comes in getting a reputable brand and a quality modem router combo.
Arris is one of the best companies in the production of modem combo routers. Today we bring you the best modem combo router models of Arris. Let us help you make an informed choice.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ARRIS SURFboard SBG7600AC2
- DOCSIS Cable Modem, AC2350 dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
It’s worth mentioning that ARRIS has put out many modem-router combos other than this unit, including the SBG8300, which flaunts a maximum internet speed of up to 4Gbps but is steeper in price than the SBG7600AC2, so make sure you get the model right.
It’s also worth mentioning that the SURFboard SBG8300 is the only model that features OFDM downstream and upstream channels (2×2), so make sure to check it out if that’s of any great value to you.back to menu ↑
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall DFS, Power Boost, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. WiFi performance is exceptionally good, even in multi-dwelling units with lots of WiFi noise from neighbors. DFS and Power Boost are key
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Suddenlink, WOW., CableOne and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MG7550 has no phone jack.)
If you’re using fiber optic, satellite services, or DSL from AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, or Verizon, you should consider a different combo, as the MG7500 isn’t compatible with these services.
The 10/100/1000 ethernet LAN ports help provide a stable wired connection to ethernet-capable devices such as computers, gaming consoles, HDTVs, and more, whereas the AC1900 Wi-Fi is to provide internet access for Wi-Fi connected devices like smartphones, tablets, and so forth.back to menu ↑
3.NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable
- Coverage up to 1,800 sq. ft. for up to 30 devices with AC1900 speed (up to 1900Mbps)
- Replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees
The Nighthawk C7000 from NETGEAR flaunts 24×8 channel bonding DOCSIS 3.0, so you can rely on it to deliver fast and secure internet speeds. As you can tell, 24 channels are dedicated for downstream, whereas 8 other channels are dedicated for upstream.
The device also supports WPA, WPA2, and WEP security protocols, which further guarantees optimal security. Further, there are parental control features that you can utilize to limit internet access for some devices.back to menu ↑
4.ARRIS Surfboard SBG7580AC
This second entry from ARRIS spawns the advanced SURFboard SBG7580AC with its 32×8 cable modem configuration, AC1750 dual-band WiFi router, and 4 ethernet ports.
The SURFboard SBG7580AC is compatible with major internet providers like COX and Xfinity. It’s also compatible with Spectrum (Charter, Brighthouse, and Time Warner). On the other hand, the device isn’t compatible with AT&T, CenturyLink, or Verizon.back to menu ↑
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C6250 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
The NETGEAR C6250 is an older and more affordable version of the Nighthawk C7000. It uses the AC1600 router to provide rather than the new AC1900, which limits its speed slightly, but not too much that it compromises your internet experience.
The C6250 is compatible with all popular internet providers, including Xfinity, Spectrum, and COX. However, like the Nighthawk C7000, it’s not compatible with AT&T, Verizon, DirecTV, DISH, CenturyLink, DSL providers, or any bundled voice service.back to menu ↑
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
The MG7700 is yet another great modem-router combo from Motorola that houses an AC1900 dual-band Wi-Fi gigabit router with 4 ethernet ports. The device supports a maximum modem speed of up to 1000Mbps and a service speed of up to 650Mbps maximum speed.
Much like all the other modem-router combos on the list, the MG7700 is certified by all notable service providers, from COX and Comcast Xfinity to Spectrum. Similar also to the above-listed gadgets, this one isn’t compatible with Verizon, CenturyLink, AT&T, and Frontier.back to menu ↑
7.ARRIS SURFboard SB8200
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 1 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 1 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
The device features the AC1600 dual-band router for Wi-Fi connectivity. This isn’t the most advanced Wi-Fi router out there, but it does its job well. The device also features 2 ethernet ports for your connectivity needs. Keep in mind, however, that it doesn’t su[pport cable digital voice services. Also, it’s not suitable with AT&T, CenturyLink, Verizon, or any other DSL or Fiber providers.back to menu ↑
Best Arris Router – Internet supply is a basic need for millions of people worldwide. We use it in homes, offices, and various activities. In our homes, Arris modems and gateways have become a common sight. However, how do we choose the best Arris modem router combo for our homes?