Best Cable Modem Router Combo for Time Warner – Choosing what modem and router combo depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re expecting to get the most secure network, look for these specs. On the other hand, if you’re looking for the best speeds, make sure to check at what are the best speeds on both modem and router.
This article lists the top-rated best modem for spectrum available in the market, which helps you find the best spectrum modem for yourself.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ARRIS SURFboard SB8200
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 1 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 1 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
To begin with, the looks are simple and elegant and fit everywhere. The SURFboard SB8200 operates with major cable Internet providers in the United States, including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity, and others. It’s compatible with wired Internet speeds of up to 2 Gbps.
Further DOCSIS 3.1 is the most recent technology available from cable wireless carriers, and it allows for faster and more reliable Internet speeds. Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet slots with a maximum speed of 2 Gigabytes.back to menu ↑
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
In the field of electronic accessories, TP-Link is a household name. TP-new Link’s unit is the Archer A7. It has a range of intriguing features to look forward to. This router features dual-band networking and four gigabit LAN ports. As a result, you can connect both wired and wireless devices at the same time.
Three antennas and a set of LED activity indicators give it a clean, elegant appearance. The USB port offers an older 2.0 version, which performs slightly slower.
It has a dual-band router with a high-speed Internet connection of 1750 Mbps and four Gigabit LAN ports. Alexa integration is also available.back to menu ↑
3.ARRIS SURFboard SBG10
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Modems can be pretty expensive if you buy them from a good, reliable brand. However, this unit is affordable and comes from a reliable brand known to make quality products. It is a great option for those of you on a tight budget, which is the highlight of this product.
Just because the product is budget-friendly, doesn’t necessarily mean you have to compromise on the features. It comes with advanced security protocols WEP and WPA/WPA2 to help you keep track of who uses your connection. Furthermore, it has 32 download and 8 upload channels with fast speedsback to menu ↑
- Coverage up to 1,800 sq. ft. for up to 30 devices with AC1900 speed (up to 1900Mbps)
- Replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees
This modem supports cable Internet plans with speeds up to 400Mbps, providing a smooth, stable link for HD streaming and other applications. Thanks to amplified antennas and range-extending Beamforming+ technology, you’ll have solid, dependable Wi-Fi coverage.
It smartly selects between dual channels to reduce interference and optimize speed for your many smart wireless devices, allowing it to provide smooth Wi-Fi for up to 30 devices. Users can get Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900Mbps, which would be ideal for HD streaming and gaming.back to menu ↑
- Ditch the monthly cable modem rental fees save upto $120 per year
- Certified by comcast xfinity, spectrum (legacy time warner cable and charter) and cox
The ASUS CM-32 AC2600 Wireless Cable Modem Router is a single, easy-to-manage platform that incorporates a DOCSIS 3.0-compatible cable modem and an 802.11ac Wi-Fi router.
The CM-32 uses DOCSIS 3.0 to link 32 parallel channels, allowing for a downstream bandwidth of 1372 Mbps. Eight upstream channels offer a peak throughput of 245 Mbps, allowing you to transmit your content with ease.
Further, the 5 GHz band offers 1734 Mbps of bandwidth, while the 2.4 GHz band provides 800 Mbps. ASUS AiRadar beamforming technology focuses on signals to enhance reception over longer distances, while MU-MIMO support increases wireless efficiency across multiple devices.back to menu ↑
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more; Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
This product is another great option to invest in. It is reliable due to its solid construction and durability, plus performs exceedingly well, given the array of excellent features. The brand is amazing and is known globally to manufacture excellent quality products.
This is another one of their masterpieces, thus, it was mandatory to be featured as our honorable mention. The product is compatible with high-speed internet plans, allowing it to optimize its performance. Plus, it is capable of downstreaming and upstreaming with great ease due to the Intel Puma 6 chipset.back to menu ↑
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall DFS, Power Boost, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. WiFi performance is exceptionally good, even in multi-dwelling units with lots of WiFi noise from neighbors. DFS and Power Boost are key
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Suddenlink, WOW., CableOne and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MG7550 has no phone jack.)
This combo should be used with cable provider plans of up to 375 Mbps. The Broadcom chipset saves you from DoS attacks, while Power Boost technology amplifies the WiFi signal which can cover an entire medium-sized home.
You can use the MG7550 with Xfinity, Xfinity X1, Spectrum, COX, Time Warner Cable, WOW!, Suddenlink, CableOne, and others. You cannot use it with DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, Frontier AT&T, CenturyLink, and fiber optic.back to menu ↑
Best Cable Modem Router Combo for Time Warner – Spectrum does not keep track of network-approved routers and will not offer technical assistance for any router you buy on your own.
However, depending on the sort of routers Spectrum leases, you’ll need a dual-band wireless-AC link with an 802.11ac router.