Best Cisco Router – With such a great wealth of innovation, Cisco is at the top of the networking game. We thought we would look at the top five best Cisco Routers here at Comms Express.
Anyone of these great Cisco Routers and routing products can transform your network and deliver high security and reliable service to your campus, data centre, or branch networks.
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location.
Ac750 wifi velocity: gives as much as 750mbps efficiency utilizing twin band and patented fastlane expertise. Wired ethernet port: merely plug in sport consoles, streaming gamers, or different close by wired units utilizing the one 10/100m port for max velocity
Easy to setup: press the wps button to connect with your router. use the netgear wifi analyzer app for optimum location, Prolonged wi-fi protection: provides wifi vary protection as much as 1000 sq. toes, and connects as much as 15 units corresponding to laptops, smartphones, audio system, ip cameras, tablets, iot units, and extra
- Cisco rv110w wireless n vpn Firewall
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in Taiwan
High quality of service (qos) assist for enhanced voice, video and information site visitors, Assist for separate digital networks, allows you to management entry to delicate info and to arrange extremely safe wi-fi visitor entry
Permits workers to remain productive whereas away from their desks, Excessive-speed, standards-based 802.11n wi-fi connectivity gives higher throughput and protection,
Assist for ip safety (ipsec) and point-to-point tunneling protocol (pptp) vpn for extremely safe remote-access shopper connectivity
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
The latest Archer C7 is a dual-band AC1750 router that uses a 720MHz CPU. It can reach speeds of up to 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band. Design-wise, the C7 hasn’t changed from the TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router we reviewed back in 2014.
It uses the same glossy-black enclosure, which measures 9.6 by 6.4 by 1.3 inches. The rear of the router is home to three removable, adjustable antennas, four Gigabit LAN ports, a Gigabit WAN port, and two USB 2.0 ports. Joining them are an On/Off button, a Reset/WPS switch, a Wi-Fi On/Off switch, and two USB activity LEDs. The front of the router has LED indicators for power, both radio bands, all four LAN ports, the WAN port, and WPS activity.
4.NETGEAR R6700 – AC1750
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- Netgear Armor protects your network and connected devices from Internet threats; Get peace of mind knowing you have the best in class anti virus, anti malware, and data protection for all your smart devices, smartphones, and computers with a 30 day free trial
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
The range is great and I even get full 5Ghz coverage in my garage which is a couple of feet away from my house. So if you’re in the market for a new router or maybe you just need more than your current router can provide, the R6700 might be what you need.
The R6700 has very good storage and NAS performance and the 5Ghz throughput is good for a $150 router. The R6700 is a decent mid-range 802.11ac router but at $150, it is on the expensive side since you can get an TP-Link Archer C9 for around $110 that outperforms the R6700. With all that being said, the R6700 isn’t the fastest 802.11ac router out there but it provides great 5Ghz speeds and NAS/storage performance.
5.Linksys WiFi Router
- Reliable enhanced speed WiFi at an affordable price.
- Double the bandwidth lets you surf, email, chat, stream, game and browse at a rapid pace
- Easy setup with browser-based installation on an iPad, tablet, smartphone, or computer
- AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi 5 router with enhanced 1.2 Gbps speeds
- Dedicated 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands and coverage up to 1500 sq.ft.
Similar to the other E series models, the E2500 is good-looking and especially easy to use for novice and home users, thanks to the included Cisco Connect software. In our testing, however, the router was comparatively slow, especially on the 2.4GHz band, and offered limited range.
For this reason, it’s only good for small spaces, such as a dorm room or an apartment. Those who need a more viable and robust network should spend a little more for a more powerful router, such as the E4200 or the Editors’ Choice Award-winning RT-N56U from Asus.
6.Cisco Business CBS250-16P-2G
- SWITCH PORTS: 16-Port 10/100/1000 + 2 x 1GE SFP
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE ports with 120W total power budget, PoE, PoE+
- SECURITY: Integrated with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network, Denial-of- Service (DoS) attack prevention increases network uptime during an attack, while extensive Access Control Lists (ACLs) protect the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
The RV250P has a dual-core processor that provides performance usually found only in more expensive solutions. A Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) WAN port provides flexible connectivity and investment protection. Like the other models in the portfolio, the RV260P includes standard features such as a business-grade Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, VPN security (IP Security [IPsec], Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol [PPTP], and OpenVPN), content filtering, and device wizards to make an easy setup even easier.
These models come with one year of web filtering service. This feature provides the ability to categorize different types of websites at different levels, and keeps your business users away from harmful websites.
- PERFECT FOR BUSINESSES: High-speed Ethernet connectivity with up to 900-Mbps TCP throughput for faster downloads
- SECURITY: Robust and secure VPN: secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over IPsec, and Cisco IPsec
- CONNECTIVITY: 16 ports of Gigabit for high-performance connectivity
- CONNECTIVITY: Dual WAN support allows multiple Internet connections for load balancing and failover
- PORT COUNT: 2 USB ports to support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty, one-year technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty
A small business is constantly exposed to online threats. Cisco’s RV345 security routers give you firewall protection along with high-speed Internet access. They’ll also protect your staff from unwanted content and malicious websites without affecting the online experience.
The Cisco RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router is the perfect choice for any small business network that requires performance, security, and reliability.
The RV345 extends the basic capabilities of the Cisco RV routers. Its dynamic web filtering improves business efficiency and security as your network connects to the Internet. Using client and application identification, you can create Internet-access policies for end devices and cloud applications to strengthen security.
Best Cisco Router – If you require any further information on these or any other Cisco products that we stock, please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be only too happy to help.