Best Home Router for Multiple Devices – In the high-end digitized world of today, wi-fi is one technology that is the most noteworthy. With students increasingly opting for online studies, and companies offering work from home to their employees, wi-fi has become a necessity even more than it used to be.
You wish to binge on your favorite TV show without giving time for buffering. You have to tick your monthly groceries online. If you do these, you certainly know what wonders a wi-fi home network does.
Unknowingly, a large number of gadgets and smart devices take up space in your home. It is pretty natural in a world where we are closer virtually than physically. But what keeps you connected with the outer world without having to step out is the boon called wi-fi.
Pros & Cons
- Maximum Range : 3000 Sq Ft
- The Next Gen WiFi Standard - Future proof your home network with the next-gen WiFi 6 technology, providing up to 2. 7x faster speed than the previous WiFi generation featuring OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi - RT-AX3000 supports 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, boasting a total network speed of 3000 Mbps - 575Mbps on the 2. 4GHz band, and 2402GHz on the 5GHz band.
- The Most Powerful Mesh System — AiMesh technology allows you to establish an even stronger mesh WiFi system with other ASUS AiMesh compatible routers, ensuring stable and seamless whole home coverage.
- Commercial-grade network security for family - AiProtection Pro protects all the connected devices on your home network and advanced parental controls allow you to manage the family's internet usage.
- Mobile App Support - Control and customize every feature at your fingertips using the ASUS Router App for both iOS and Android devices.
Which increases the latency on a single network for multiple gamers. RT-AC88U is one of the best router for gaming with 3167 Mbps Wi-Fi speed.
The best router for multiple gamers is fabricated with 4T4R (4-transmit 4-receive) high-end antennas, Best router for gaming and streaming multiple devices has 1.4 GHz powerful dual-core processor, MU-MIMO, Adaptive QoS,
Gaming accelerators of best router for multiple gaming consoles boost up the speed of the fastest router up to 65%.The best wifi router for multiple devices is harmonious with the Asus AiMesh wifi system. With NitroQam technology, it works as the best wifi extender for multiple floors.
2.NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S
Pros & Cons
- Maximum Range : 3500 Sq Ft
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 3500 square feet wireless coverage with AC4000 speed (Tri-band up to 750 + 1625 + 1625 Mbps).
- Recommended for up to 55 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a dual core 1.8GHz processor, 6 amplified antennas, Beamforming, MU-MIMO, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1x3.0 and 1x2.0 USB ports.
- NETGEAR Armor protects your family's WiFi with an automatic shield of security across all your connected devices with a 30-day free trial.
- NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls promotes healthy Internet habits, fosters responsibility and builds trust with your kids (30-day free trial included).
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
Netgear Nighthawk X4S was designed to assist multiple users. What makes it the best wireless router for multiple streaming devices?
The dual band (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 802.11ac router with wireless speed up to 2600 Mbps provides reliable performance for 4k Ultra HD streaming and multiplayer online gaming. Best router for streaming Netgear router R7800 is manufactured with advanced technology such as a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, MU-MIMO,
Four antennas+ beamforming, dynamic QoS (Quality of Service) to serve the needs of today and even tomorrow. The coverage area of 2500 sq ft and connectivity for 45 devices make it the best wifi router for large home and multiple devices.
Pros & Cons
- Extreme Dual band Wi-Fi speeds: 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz, 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, high speed Wireless Internet Router
- Ultimate range: 3 external antennas and 1 internal antenna for wireless networks amplified, Beamforming for signal focused to connected devices
- Higher overall throughput: MU-MIMO + Smart Connect + Airtime Fairness for maximum throughput
- Secure remote access: open & PPTP VPN Server for secure remote access to your home network via the Internet
- Easy Setup: Intuitive Phone UI and Tether app for quick network setup within minutes
- Works with Amazon Alexa, turn on/off guest WiFi with simple voice commands, ideal WiFi Router for home
If your requirement is midrange, a variety of features, and extra security for the best router for home use, Then tp-link ac2600 re650 should be on top of the list.
It’s the newer version of tp-link c2600. Best router for multiple users is loaded with features, a simple menu,
and bonus protection on the dual band tp-link ac2600 wifi extender. Engineered with a dual-core CPU (1.8GHz) along with two co-processors, 512MB of RAM, 128MB of ROM, and 3 detachable beamforming antennas.
4.NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8
Pros & Cons
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT EPIC SPEED: Simultaneously stream uninterrupted movies, games, video calls or download/transfer files at 6Gbps WiFi speed; Works with existing and new WiFi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10.
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi Router (separate modem or gateway required); Compatible with any Internet Service Provider up to 2Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more.
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connects to your existing cable modem and sets up and customizes in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage your WiFi settings at the device and network level, test your Internet speed, view speed history and monitor data usage.
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive with any connected device and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports.
- NETGEAR ARMOR POWERED BY BITDEFENDER: The world’s leading cybersecurity protects all your home devices from virus, malware, and data theft with a 30-day free trial.
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause or schedule device internet access, view site history usage, filter websites, set online time limits and more for $4.99/month with a 30-day free trial.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players and other nearby wired devices with 5 x 1G Ethernet ports.
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, OFDMA, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, 1024-QAM, Smart Connect for one WiFi name, Beamforming technologies and Amazon Alexa Voice Control; Supports WPA2/WPA3 wireless security protocols; Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN and more.
The Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 is a high-performance router that can handle several digital devices. A strong quad-core 64-bit 1.8GHz processor powers the AX8 wifi for home.
The dual band router AX8 is the first best home router for multiple devices in the telecommunications industry to use Multi-Gig internet service, Which provides ultra-fast broadband speed for faster teleconferencing, 8K UHD streaming, and 4K gaming.
Best home wifi can connect multiple devices simultaneously (up to 30 devices) at the same time due to 8 simultaneous streams. Best router for gigabit internet uses up to four synchronous MU-MIMO WiFi streams, Beamforming+ to support the use of multiple devices at a time.
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL CONNECTIVITY & SECURITY – Experience secure and dependable mesh WiFi connectivity for your family and all your smart devices with the Gryphon Tower, engineered to deliver fast, efficient coverage, enhanced security, and advanced parental controls
- COMPREHENSIVE PARENTAL CONTROLS – Create a safe Internet experience for young users with your WiFi mesh system’s active content monitoring, app and website blocking, individualized time limits, and valuable usage insights so you can better monitor your kids’ screen time (4)
- ADVANCED WIFI TECHNOLOGY – Enjoy entire-home coverage and incredible speeds, no matter how many users and connected devices are added to your network, as simultaneous AC3000 tri-band radios and 4x4 MU-MIMO deliver up to 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage off a single Gryphon Tower router (1) (2)
- NEXT-GENERATION FIREWALL – Protect every device in your home with this WiFi router’s modern malware and ransomware protection, 24/7 intelligent intrusion detection to guard against hackers, and automatic protection from phishing scams (3)
- SIMPLE SETUP & SMARTPHONE CONTROL – The Gryphon Connect app provides you with a single solution for managing your WiFi network, parental controls, device access, and app use (4) (5)
The Gryphon certainly has the most unique design I have ever seen in any piece networking hardware, let alone a router. It resembles an obelisk that twists around halfway up the structure.
It will certainly be a conversation starter should anyone visit your home and see it.
The Gryphon has security and parental controls at the heart of its design, but that’s not to say it’s not an excellent choice for a router for you have lots of devices.
It is a tri-band router that is able to cover up to 3,000 sq ft using its wireless mesh technology.
This router really is a powerhouse with its six high powered antennas, 4×4 MU-MIMO capabilities and antenna beamforming. Not forgetting that it is able to deliver speeds of up to 3,000 Mbps.
Pros & Cons
The AC2200 router by Linksys isn’t as powerful or feature-rich when compared to some of the other routers featured on this list, but it is more affordable and is still a good choice if you have a modest amount of wireless devices.
The main selling point of the AC2200 is that is has been designed to seamlessly integrate with the Velop mesh Wi-Fi system for extended coverage. When used with a mesh Wi-Fi system, the AC2200 serves as the master node and can be a great way to extend the overall Wi-Fi signal in your home.
This is a tri-band router, so performance-wise you can expect to receive speeds of up to 2,200 Mbps across all three bands.
Pros & Cons
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1. 4 GigaHertz dual core processor, faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s Speed and the router download/UPLOAD speed (WAN LAN throughput) up to 1. 8 Gaps
- Smart Connect automatically chooses the best band available for you, Dimensions: 11. 8 x 7. 4 x 3. 3 inch (WDHP).
- ASUS Protection powered by Trend Micro ensures your online experience is safe and secure. By combining automatic vulnerability detection, malicious site blocking and parental controls, Protection keeps everyone safe and sound | VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
- Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
The Asus AiProtection security helps battle internet threats and protects all your devices from harm. To protect your data, this device comes with VPN features as well as Firewall and Guest WiFi Access.
Making changes and monitoring activities on this router is quite easy. You are allowed to make tweaks of your own, so you can adjust the router to be just how you want it. Device bandwidth utilization and usage prioritization are just some of the core things that you can control.
Working on a high power 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU and triple-level game acceleration, this is the best router to get if you love online gaming. With that, a 2.5 gaming port and game server prioritization lets you game nonstop.
Best Home Router for Multiple Devices – Thus, the wi fi router at your home must be capable of supporting all your devices simultaneously. According to your requirement and purpose, you should make a clever choice for your wifi router.
We lessen your burden by putting across the features of the top picks for the best routers for multiple devices. Make sure to go through the list well before deciding on your wifi router. You certainly won’t regret reading it.