Best Load Balancing Router – Load balancing router performs the task of balancing and sharing the load in a network with the help of multiple Internet connectivity options and network link resources.
It aims to provide the unified Internet connection and reduce the latency while sharing, transferring, and shuffling network bandwidth by combining the cumulative bandwidth speed of different connections.
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
TP-Link Safestream Multi-WAN Router has 4 WAN ports that have advanced load balance capability.
It will give you maximum bandwidth and backup. You will get extensive client account and network management for administrators with a supported PPPoE server.
2.Peplink Balance 20
- Dual-WAN router (2 WAN) for power users and home offices. Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F | -40° – 65°C
- 2x GE WAN ports plus 1x USB WAN port for use with 4G LTE / 3G modem
- 3rd GE WAN port can be activated as an optional upgrade with a license key available from Peplink
- 4-port GE LAN switch
- 150Mbps router throughput
- Connectivity technology: Wired
To provide the increased network speed, Peplink Balance 20 Dual-WAN Router supplies the traffic to different Internet links.
It provides an outbound traffic manager that will help you to easily configure rules to route ultra-high volume traffic to your speedier Internet links to increase the speed.
3.Cisco RV345 VPN
- PERFECT FOR BUSINESSES: High-speed Ethernet connectivity with up to 900-Mbps TCP throughput for faster downloads
- SECURITY: Robust and secure VPN: secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over IPsec, and Cisco IPsec
- CONNECTIVITY: 16 ports of Gigabit for high-performance connectivity
- CONNECTIVITY: Dual WAN support allows multiple Internet connections for load balancing and failover
- PORT COUNT: 2 USB ports to support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty, one-year technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty
To provide multiple wired connections, Cisco Systems Gigabit Dual WAN VPN 14 Port router has 14 WAN ports. Out of these WAN ports, two ports are high-speed Gigabit ports to optimize load balancing.
It has a simple configuration. It supports IPv6. VLAN configuration is simple and intuitive.
4.TP-Link TL-480T+ 10/100
- Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE Server
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
- Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering, URL filtering and WEB Contents(Java, ActiveX, Cookies) Filtering
- Time-based access control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- Built-in DHCP server supports static IP address distribution
TP-Link SafeStream TL-480T+10/100 will give you extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE Server.
It guarantees maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities through 4 WAN ports that are equipped with advanced load balance.
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/IPsec and Open
- Multi WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
GS-GWN7000 is a powerful and enterprise-grade router. It can be used by small to large businesses, retail, education, hospitality, and medical markets.
Comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions are supported by this router to share with one or many different physical locations.
6.Linksys Business Dual
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- Up to 50 IPsec tunnels (for site-to-site and client-to-site VPN) and 5 OpenVPN tunnels for iOS and Android users
- 900 Mbps firewall and 110 Mbps IPsec throughputs
- Feature-rich to meet a wide range of business network requirements
- Supports load balancing and WAN failover for highly reliable Internet connectivity
LRT224 Business Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router provides the Ethernet ports, Open VPN support, and an integrated firewall. It is a perfect solution for a reliable and secure network service requirement of growing businesses.
It has URL filtering features for administrators that will let them prevent the employees from visiting some sites.
It has an intuitive web administrative interface that will help the business owners and administrators to easily install and manage the router.
7.Google Wifi – AC1200
- Google Wifi is a scalable flexible mesh Wifi system that blankets your home in reliable coverage and keeps buffering at bay; 1 Google Wifi point replaces your router and additional points expand your network to keep the connection fast in every room
- Google Wifi gives you whole home coverage; 1 Pack covers up to 1500 square feet and 3 Pack covers up to 4500 square feet; points work together to create a mesh network for more coverage
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wifi remains fast so you can stream with speed
- Simple setup in a few steps; use the Google Home app to create your network and get online in minutes
- Parental controls let you manage screen time, restrict certain kinds of adult content, and pause Wifi to specific devices on your mesh network whenever you want
- Easy to control home Wifi system lets you prioritize devices check your network speeds, set up a guest network, and more
- Works with all Google Wifi points and can be added to any existing Nest Wifi system; just add more points if you need more coverage
- Sustainably designed; 49% of the plastic part weight is made with recycled material (2020 model)
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g. , , etc.)
Google says the Wifi doesn’t collect user activity data, like what sites you’re visiting. By default, it appears to collect only hardware-, app- and network-related information. However, you can turn this off in the Privacy section of the settings.
Still, a constant connection to Google is required. That’s a dealbreaker for some. Not all home mesh Wi-Fi systems, which use several “satellite” devices to extend the Wi-Fi signal, require a connection to the vendor in order to work — the Eero does while the Netgear Orbi doesn’t. Most home routers don’t require this at all.
Best Load Balancing Router – Multi-WAN routers will provide you with various features like failover & backup, load balancing, security, etc. Some routers provide additional features like built-in DNS proxy and geo-based blocking services. With a built-in proxy feature, you will not have to define your DNS providers.