Best Modem for Xbox One – That is because these high-performance machines come with their sluggish performance when providing you with these necessities for intense gaming. They seldom can overpower the congested, overcrowded, and over-exhausted networks surrounding your locality.
As if your problems were not over, you also see overcrowding in one’s own apartment or homes, with almost the entire household using the internet for performing different tasks.
We mean, that some members might be browsing through their smartphone, kids maybe fiddling with their tablets, the elderly figuring out how to operate HDTVs and live streaming videos/music, etc.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
Asus RT-AC88U is one of the best looking, ultra fast and Dual Band (5GHz and 2.4GHz) wireless router that is perfect for gaming, extensive file sharing and even for playing high-definition 4K videos.
It has 1.4GHz Dual Core processor, NitroQAM technology and 8 Gigabit LAN ports that offer expansive connectivity, and can deliver lightning fast speed upto 3167 Mbps – while maintaining its outstanding performance. In fact it has the potential to break 1GB/sec limit, but only with additional hardware (like Asus PCE-AC88).back to menu ↑
- Fast WIFI Performance: Get up to 2500 sq ft wireless coverage with AD7200 speed (Tri-band up to 800 + 1733 + 4600 Mbps - for 60Ghz band devices)
- Recommended Up to 45 Devised: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 uses 1.7GHz Quad core processor and 802.11ad WiFi technology that gives you multiple streams of speed (up to 4600 + 1733 + 800 Mbps). This paves way for better 4K streaming or VR gaming, and ensures an excellent performance with speedy file transfers.
The four external antennas boost the transmission signals while exiting and amply incoming signals on receipt. The router has two USB 3.0 ports, 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 of which support Link Aggregation for faster connectivity to Network Attached Storage or NAS devices).back to menu ↑
3.ASUS ROG Rapture
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) AC5300 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core processor maximizes data throughput from 8-ports and dual USB 3.0 for optimizing network traffic and connectivity speeds 3. VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update)
ASUS ROG GT-AC5300 is a first-class high-end router with powerful features for both online and network gaming. It is huge in size with 8 antennae -giving it a scary appearance of a spider.
The router broadcasts three wireless bands – one 2.4GHz band at 1000 Mbps (can be used to connect older devices), and two 5GHz bands at 2167 Mbps (primarily for newer devices and gaming/ streaming, but also for easing the congestion caused by traffic or extra device).back to menu ↑
4.D-Link Ultra AC5300
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
D-Link AC5300 Ultra Router [DIR-895L/R] is massive and has a bold shiny red appearance that catches your attention immediately.
The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology (popularly known as Beamforming technology) along with eight adjustable antennae are capable of locating all devices within range and focus more on the ones demanding more data. It also provides a guest network, so that your devices or zones aren’t compromised and remain secured.back to menu ↑
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage with AC1900 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1300 Mbps)
- Recommended for up to 30 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
The configuration is comparatively on the lower end with 1.0GHz Dual Core CPU, 256MB RAM and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi compatibility that provides speed up to 1300 Mbps. Even though it has only three external antennas, they are powerful enough to increase the Wifi range and amplify the signals.
The four gigabit LAN ports are apt for connecting gaming consoles and streaming devices to get a fast and smooth internet connection.back to menu ↑
- Dual band with the latest 802; 11 AC 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1 GigaHertz dual core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wi Fi and USB data; Network standard: IEEE 802; 11a, IEEE 802; 11B, IEEE 802; 11G, IEEE 802; 11N, IEEE 802; 11AC, IPv4, IPv6. Memory: 128 MB Flash; 256 MB RAM
ASUS AC1900 uses the TurboQAM (TM) technology that accounts for higher speeds. In fact, it is known to be 30 times (relatively) faster than most standard routers and provides a wide coverage area (with 2300 square feet as its bottom range).
The router is powered by 1 Ghz dual core processor for faster response, while the latest dual band 802.11ac 3×3 technology gives you a combined speed of up to 1900 Mbps (1300 Mbps over 5G network and 600 Mbps over 2G network).back to menu ↑
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019. Compatible with the most recent version of the Internet Protocol—IPv6
- Wave 2 Wireless Internet Router, 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band
TP-Link AC1900 Router [Archer C9] is yet another reasonably priced router that is in the league of top specifications and is reliable, easy to setup and has a simple layout.
With a glossy white, smooth and curvy exterior propped up on a silver stand, the router has three antennas with white matte finish popping out from the top – that collectively make up for beamforming and multi-device throughput rates.back to menu ↑
Best Modem for Xbox One – If you are a PC gaming professional, then you would surely know the value of time and speed. You do not like getting stuck with poor internet coverage or bandwidth. You prefer everything moving at the speed of a Formula 1 racing car.
You tend to have baggage that consists of processors that can offer you a massive memory, SSD, high-performance graphic cards, and intense speeds. Unfortunately, your desires cannot be fulfilled even if you owned a high-end Apple MacBook or Dell XPS.