Best Router for Apartment – Deciding which one to buy can be a demanding task if you do not do proper research. Although there are many routers present in the market, not all of them are good. Also, the type of router you should get depends on certain factors. These factors will leave you with only a handful of routers to select from.
To simplify the task of finding a good router for you, we have curated a list of the 5 best router for apartments. You will find a detailed review of each of these products. Besides that, there is a brief description of the factors mentioned above in the buying guide, which will help you find the ideal router for yourself.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Google Wifi – AC1200
- Google Wifi is a scalable flexible mesh Wifi system that blankets your home in reliable coverage and keeps buffering at bay; 1 Google Wifi point replaces your router and additional points expand your network to keep the connection fast in every room
- Google Wifi gives you whole home coverage; 1 Pack covers up to 1500 square feet and 3 Pack covers up to 4500 square feet; points work together to create a mesh network for more coverage
The first best wifi router for apartment is a Google-based product. The Google wifi system is a mesh capability router that can be set up in your home. Google offers the best solution for apartment-dwellers who need a fast, secure, and reliable wireless system without installing multiple devices.
This choice will work for virtually any home. It doesn’t take up too much space, and it is easy to install and operate. This router uses a mesh network, which will provide high-speed wireless signals throughout the home. It has one high-gain 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antenna, and it is compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/gc devices.back to menu ↑
2.NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro
- DumaOS 3.0 is built especially for gamers, reducing ping rates up to 93% while enjoying faster, lag-free online gaming and smoother streaming.
- Fast WiFi 6 AX5400 Dual-Band speed provides coverage up to 2500 sq.ft. and 25 devices simultaneously
NETGEAR is the next best router for apartment that is sure to fulfill all your needs! The NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming 6-Stream wifi 6 Router (XR1000) is perfect for serious gamers who want nothing but the fastest internet connection.
This Nighthawk Pro router offers wifi, Ethernet ports, and USB ports. AX5400 extender is one of the most powerful extender range in the market. It also provides DumaOS 3.0, which helps you to access lag-free servers connections. It has an exceptional range within your home network.back to menu ↑
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
Super-fast and super-secure, the TP-Link AC1750 Smart wifi Router (Archer A7) is a great choice for apartment dwellers. With speeds of up to 1300 Mbps, this router can connect you to the internet at blazing speeds! But its speed isn’t the only reason it’s good.
This wireless wifi router for apartment supports dual-band AC1750 to deliver fast connections with minimum interference, allowing high-quality and even 4K video streaming. The router also supports OpenVPN encryption to secure your data from hackers who may use common methods to snoop on user information.back to menu ↑
- The Motorola AC2600 router provides a high-speed intelligent router link between all your WiFi and Ethernet devices and whatever Ethernet-capable modem you choose for Internet access. The MR2600 delivers very high speeds and extended range even when you’re far from your router or surrounded by WiFi noise from neighbors. (Note that this router does not have a built-in cable modem or other type of modem.)
- Connects via AC2600 dual band WiFi or Gigabit Ethernet to all your HDTVs, smartphones, game stations, computers, tablets, and more. Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Video, gaming connections and much more can be delivered many devices at the same time through the MR2600’s 4 Gigabit LAN ports or through WiFi.
The best router in the world isn’t complete without a bit of color! The Motorola AC2600 4×4 wifi Smart Gigabit Router with Extended Range is the perfect solution for apartment-dwellers who need a little extra range to reach their devices.
This best router for apartment features four external high-gain antennas that provide excellent coverage on the 2.4 GHz band, while the 5GHz band helps eliminate wireless interference from other devices in the same vicinity.back to menu ↑
5.ASUS WiFi 6 Router (RT-AX3000)
- The Next Gen WiFi Standard - Future proof your home network with the next-gen WiFi 6 technology, providing up to 2. 7x faster speed than the previous WiFi generation featuring OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi - RT-AX3000 supports 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM, boasting a total network speed of 3000 Mbps - 575Mbps on the 2. 4GHz band, and 2402GHz on the 5GHz band.
The ASUS is the among best routers for apartments that’s sure to deliver exceptional speed and reliability. ASUS router is fast compared to other wireless routers, but it is also very reliable, especially if you are keen on gaming.
This, in turn, helps you in reducing delays and in-game lags. The ASUS RT-AX3000 also allows for a smoother and uninterrupted streaming experience for your favorite movies and series.back to menu ↑
6.Wireless Router 1200Mbp
- Long range Wi-Fi router works great for wireless internet in homes offices restaurants. A secure router have 3 access points with guest Wi-Fi no passwords required.Works well with Amazon Alexa and your echo devices work well on it.
- Dual band Wi-Fi router, the actual speed of access to the Internet is based on your internet service. If your internet service at a maximum speed of less than 100Mbps, highly recommend you to use Wise Tiger router.
For those people who live in the apartment and need a little more power than the previous routers give, the WISE TIGER Wireless Router is a perfect choice! With speeds up to 1200 Mbps, this router is guaranteed to work great for you.
The router also has four LAN ports with an AC adapter to plug in other devices without using the desktop PC. The USB 2.0 port makes it possible to connect the router with other devices using the cable. The router also comes with a WiFi extender that is good for homes and small offices. The router is easy to install.back to menu ↑
7.NETGEAR R6700 – AC1750
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
A good home router is one of the essential parts of a house, not just to connect devices but also to protect your home from internet security threats. The next best router for apartment is from NETGEAR, known as Nighthawk or R6700, is a smart router with a fast speed and a range of up to 1500 sq ft coverage.
This router has a vast number of features and functionalities. The 4 Gig-Ethernet ports allow you to connect up to four devices that can be used for streaming HD videos. The 1 USB 3.0 port allows you to connect your hard drive or device with external storage to your network.back to menu ↑
Best Router for Apartment – Do you have a small apartment or a rather large one? Do you need a Wi-Fi router with outstanding performance? Having done a thorough and lengthy search, we came up with the best router for apartment. They are all high-performance routers suitable for use in apartments complex.