Best Router for Cox Gigablast – If you are a Cox Communications subscriber but are not going to expand your tariff plan by purchasing the Cox Panoramic Wi-Fi service, then you should consider buying a suitable router.
In this post, I’ll take a look at the very best models that fit all Cox Communications Internet plans. Below, you can get all the necessary information about the most worthy options available this year and choose the best router for Cox Gigablast.
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
With an increasing number of smart devices, you need a router that can provide uncompromised performance. Hence, TP-Link provides the prestigious Archer 7 that offers the speed and range most homes require at a reasonable price. This router will deliver you value for your money by providing a seamless combination of performance and features.
Archer 7 is a smart WiFi router, meaning it is packed with most of the latest features that enable it to deliver an excellent performance. It provides an exceptional WiFi coverage of 2500 square feet with its three high-gain external antennas and powerful amplifiers so that no part of your home misses out on high internet speed.
- Instantly upgraded you WiFi performance with advanced tech all while saving up to $168 per year in rental fees by owning your cable modem.
- Access the fastest cable internet plans available, with the future-proof performance of the DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem.
- Includes a built-in high speed AC3200 WiFi router with Power Boost, Range Boost, and AnyBeam WiFi Beamforming for ultra fast, reliable WiFi.
- Intelligent mobile app - Comes with a smart WiFi app for easy setup, guest network management, usage monitoring, speed testing, parental controls, network security alerts, and more.
- Reliability you can count on - A worldwide leader in technology people depend on. Comes with 2-years of free expert support from our team
Motorola is the international leader when it comes to technology, and hence, it offers quality products that you can count on. The use of innovative technology has made their routers more efficient than ever, providing the ultimate convenience to the users and unrivaled performance.
So, if you want a premium router so that you never have to worry about complicated setups and slow internet speed, the MG8702 will surely impress you. This unit by Motorola is a modem plus router with intelligent power boost and beamforming technology. Both these technologies work in the concoction to provide blazing fast WiFi speeds with stability.
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- Netgear Armor protects your network and connected devices from Internet threats; Get peace of mind knowing you have the best in class anti virus, anti malware, and data protection for all your smart devices, smartphones, and computers with a 30 day free trial
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Want to advance your WiFi speed and stability in the range of 1500 square feet? Netgear has just the right solution for you. The Nighthawk smart router with fast Dual Band Gigabit technology will upgrade your present WiFi speeds such that it can reach every corner of your house.
With its beamforming antennas, the coverage of the router is boosted so that it can deliver a fast, stable, and reliable network in your entire house. This unit is built for demanding activities like high-definition streaming and interactive gaming.
It is engineered with a number of great features such as a 1GHz dual-core processor, Dynamic QoS, Smart connect, and much more.
4.ARRIS SURFboard SB8200
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
If you want an affordable option to upgrade the WiFi in your house, then this router by ARRIS is a good choice for you. It is highly affordable, and it has decent features for its price. Moreover, it includes DOCSIS 3.1; hence, a great performance from this router is assured.
This router supports most prominent ISPs, including Cox. Setting this router requires only a few steps. You do not need to worry about the complicated installation process and access the internet effortlessly. This can provide a maximum speed of 2 Gbps so that you can indulge in demanding activities like high-quality streaming without buffering.
It has a vertical design that can be very handy when you have limited space for storing a router. At the back panel of the router, you will find two-gigabit ethernet ports for optional wired connections
5.TP-Link WiFi 6 Router
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Certified for Humans: Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple
- Dual-Band WiFi 6 Internet Router: Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)
- Connect more devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices simultaneously using revolutionary OFDMA technology
- Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strong, reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 high-gain antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset
- Works with all internet service providers, such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
The next on the list is from TP-Link, which is another most common brand for routers. This dual-band router comes with the latest WiFi technology, which is WiFi six, which enables you to get a fast internet speed with much more capacity and a stable network. With the help of this particular router, you can easily download, stream and play games without any buffering. In addition to it, you can also connect multiple devices at the same time because of the presence of OFDM technology.
As we all know that beamforming technology is among the latest ones that are quite essential for all the routers that are latest, so this also contains beamforming technology. When it comes to WiFi bands, this particular router is a dual-band one that allows you to have smooth and stable network connectivity all the time. Along with having beamforming technology, it also has four antennas that work in collaboration with beamforming technology and helps in improving the signal strength making it more reliable and giving a better range cover.
6.Netgear Router Combo C7000
- input voltage：120 -240V
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and Cable bundled voice services
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees. System Requirements Cable broadband Internet service, Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility, Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed
- FAST Wi Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps)
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0
- SAFE & SECURE: Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
With the help of this router from Netgear, you can easily save a lot of money in a year. It can also provide a good internet speed, and for Cox, it can give a speed of up to 500 MBPS which is quite enough if you have the right internet package at your home. Along with giving a good speed, it also provides a quite impressive performance of the wireless coverage.
You can connect multiple devices at the same time, and that too with a speed of up to 1900 MBPS which is AC1900 speed. As it comes with ethernet and USB ports, you can have desired wired connections with your console Gamebox, printer, your computer, or with any other suitable device that you like.
7.Linksys Max-Stream AC1750
- Installation is fast and easy
- no CD required
- Ideal for small households
- Uninterrupted Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi to all devices at same time, same speed for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices
- Up to 1. 7 Gbps Wi-Fi speeds
The last on the list is from Linksys, which is a tri-band WiFi router. This intelligent router can give you a high WiFi performance and can easily offer ultra-high-speed WiFi bands. Talking about the latest technologies, this comes with all the major smart technologies, including MU MIMO beamforming and next-generation WiFi. These technologies together can take this particular router‘s performance to another level and can allow you to use this particular router at your home and at your office as well. You can also choose the radio band that suits you best according to the device that is being connected.
It comes with advanced beamforming technologies along with amplifiers of high power, which are nine in numbers making the performance and coverage of this router to be much more impressive than others.
Best Router for Cox Gigablast – Although getting the best router for Cox cable internet is not easy, it is not an impossible mission either, more so, it is cheaper and you get to enjoy a host of other amazing benefits including faster Wi-Fi, more wireless coverage, and better security.
There are lots of routers out there and not all of them work well with Cox. After careful examination and thorough research, we have come up with the 5 best routers for cox, including router-modem combos. This is because you need a router and a modem to set up your cox internet, and if you don’t have either, then you might want to consider our router-modem combo options for Cox