Best Router for Gaming Ps4 – So you are in the middle of a fascinating Ps4 or Xbox game, all pumped up and literally on the verge of a climax; a couple of more moves can seal your fate, either in your favour or otherwise.
Now imagine, just when you are advancing towards your next calculated move and are almost on the winning edge – the network CRASHES! Ouch!
For gamers, it can’t get more frustrating than this. More than often old routers are blamed for this periodic network crash, since they are unable to handle the current data demand of the latest games.
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1. 4 GigaHertz dual core processor, faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s Speed and the router download/UPLOAD speed (WAN LAN throughput) up to 1. 8 Gaps
- Smart Connect automatically chooses the best band available for you, Dimensions: 11. 8 x 7. 4 x 3. 3 inch (WDHP).
- ASUS Protection powered by Trend Micro ensures your online experience is safe and secure. By combining automatic vulnerability detection, malicious site blocking and parental controls, Protection keeps everyone safe and sound | VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
- Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
It has 1.4GHz Dual Core processor, NitroQAM technology and 8 Gigabit LAN ports that offer expansive connectivity, and can deliver lightning fast speed upto 3167 Mbps – while maintaining its outstanding performance. In fact it has the potential to break 1GB/sec limit, but only with additional hardware (like Asus PCE-AC88).
Other specifications include 512MB RAM, 10 MB/s USB speed, Trend Micro’s AiProtection for privacy & security, and four antennas with AiRadar universal beam forming that ensure a large coverage area of up to 5000 square feet. It also includes Gamers Private Network that specifically routes the gaming data packets for maximum efficiency.
2.NETGEAR Nighthawk X10
- Fast WIFI Performance: Get up to 2500 sq ft wireless coverage with AD7200 speed (Tri-band up to 800 + 1733 + 4600 Mbps - for 60Ghz band devices)
- Recommended Up to 45 Devised: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 6 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 1 x 10G SFP+ port.
- Loaded with Advanced Technology: Designed with a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 4 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more
- USB Connections; Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 uses 1.7GHz Quad core processor and 802.11ad WiFi technology that gives you multiple streams of speed (up to 4600 + 1733 + 800 Mbps). This paves way for better 4K streaming or VR gaming, and ensures an excellent performance with speedy file transfers.
The four external antennas boost the transmission signals while exiting and amply incoming signals on receipt. The router has two USB 3.0 ports, 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 of which support Link Aggregation for faster connectivity to Network Attached Storage or NAS devices).
3.ASUS ROG Rapture
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) AC5300 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core processor maximizes data throughput from 8-ports and dual USB 3.0 for optimizing network traffic and connectivity speeds 3. VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update)
- VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update). WAN Connection Type-Internet connection type- Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- Game IPS Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection for your gaming network from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they reach your network or devices.Power supply:AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz),DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- ROG Game Dashboard gives you access to exclusive features like Game Boost, Game IPS, VPN Fusion, and route-optimized low ping time gaming servers using WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) – all to help you optimize your gaming network
- AirMesh Supported - Upgrade your firmware to easily connect to other compatible ASUS routers to create a powerful and flexible whole-home Wi-Fi network; 1024-QAM high data rate, 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
ASUS ROG GT-AC5300 is a first-class high-end router with powerful features for both online and network gaming. It is huge in size with 8 antennae -giving it a scary appearance of a spider.
The router broadcasts three wireless bands – one 2.4GHz band at 1000 Mbps (can be used to connect older devices), and two 5GHz bands at 2167 Mbps (primarily for newer devices and gaming/ streaming, but also for easing the congestion caused by traffic or extra device).
4.D-Link Ultra AC5300
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
D-Link AC5300 Ultra Router [DIR-895L/R] is massive and has a bold shiny red appearance that catches your attention immediately.
The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology (popularly known as Beamforming technology) along with eight adjustable antennae are capable of locating all devices within range and focus more on the ones demanding more data. It also provides a guest network, so that your devices or zones aren’t compromised and remain secured.
- AC1900 WIFI SPEEDS Up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- DUAL BAND WIFI—Faster connections to more Wi Fi networks.System Requirements: Windows OS or Mac OS computer. Best performance with USB 3.0; compatible with USB 2.0 Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, (32/64 bit). Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later
- MULTIPLE OS SUPPORT—Compatible with Mac and Windows. The Windows standalone diver allows you to use a built in windows configuration tool to connect the adapter to a WiFi network
- 3x4 MIMO DESIGN—More bandwidth capacity when downloading and uploading data to and from the wireless network
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER— Connects to any Wi Fi and for extreme Wi Fi speed
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 broadcasts two simultaneous networks (2.4GHz + 5GHz) for both older and newer devices.
The configuration is comparatively on the lower end with 1.0GHz Dual Core CPU, 256MB RAM and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi compatibility that provides speed up to 1300 Mbps. Even though it has only three external antennas, they are powerful enough to increase the Wifi range and amplify the signals.
- Dual band with the latest 802; 11 AC 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1 GigaHertz dual core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wi Fi and USB data; Network standard: IEEE 802; 11a, IEEE 802; 11B, IEEE 802; 11G, IEEE 802; 11N, IEEE 802; 11AC, IPv4, IPv6. Memory: 128 MB Flash; 256 MB RAM
- Effortless router setup with the ASUSWRT web based interface; Dual band connectivity for compatibility and performance
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS router app
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides multi stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data; Please refer the installation manual and the user manual before use which is highly essential; Dc output: 19 Volt with maximum 1; 75 a current; Guest network: 2; 4 GigaHertz x 3, 5 GigaHertz x 3
ASUS AC1900 uses the TurboQAM (TM) technology that accounts for higher speeds. In fact, it is known to be 30 times (relatively) faster than most standard routers and provides a wide coverage area (with 2300 square feet as its bottom range).
The router is powered by 1 Ghz dual core processor for faster response, while the latest dual band 802.11ac 3×3 technology gives you a combined speed of up to 1900 Mbps (1300 Mbps over 5G network and 600 Mbps over 2G network).
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019. Compatible with the most recent version of the Internet Protocol—IPv6
- Wave 2 Wireless Internet Router, 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band
- MU-MIMO Gigabit Router, 3 simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient
- Boosted WiFi Coverage, Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection, long range WiFi
- Full Gigabit Ports: Create fast, reliable wired connections for your PCs, Smart TVs and gaming console with 4 x Gigabit LAN and 1 x Gigabit WAN. No USB Port
- Parental Controls: Block inappropriate content and set daily limits for how much time your children spend online with parental controls
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
TP-Link AC1900 Router [Archer C9] is yet another reasonably priced router that is in the league of top specifications and is reliable, easy to setup and has a simple layout.
With a glossy white, smooth and curvy exterior propped up on a silver stand, the router has three antennas with white matte finish popping out from the top – that collectively make up for beamforming and multi-device throughput rates.
Best Router for Gaming Ps4 – Online gaming as such requires stable and uninterrupted bandwidths, that is typically seen in wired connections.
But thanks to the technological advancements, we now have a plethora of wireless routers with latest features and enhanced capabilities that have managed to put an end to all the connection issues – whether you want to increase your Wifi connectivity over a large area, or connect all important devices to the same router, or have multiple users streaming HD videos on the same network.