Best Router for Gaming Ps4 – So you are in the middle of a fascinating Ps4 or Xbox game, all pumped up and literally on the verge of a climax; a couple of more moves can seal your fate, either in your favour or otherwise.
Now imagine, just when you are advancing towards your next calculated move and are almost on the winning edge – the network CRASHES! Ouch!
For gamers, it can’t get more frustrating than this. More than often old routers are blamed for this periodic network crash, since they are unable to handle the current data demand of the latest games.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
It has 1.4GHz Dual Core processor, NitroQAM technology and 8 Gigabit LAN ports that offer expansive connectivity, and can deliver lightning fast speed upto 3167 Mbps – while maintaining its outstanding performance. In fact it has the potential to break 1GB/sec limit, but only with additional hardware (like Asus PCE-AC88).
Other specifications include 512MB RAM, 10 MB/s USB speed, Trend Micro’s AiProtection for privacy & security, and four antennas with AiRadar universal beam forming that ensure a large coverage area of up to 5000 square feet. It also includes Gamers Private Network that specifically routes the gaming data packets for maximum efficiency.back to menu ↑
2.NETGEAR Nighthawk X10
- Fast WIFI Performance: Get up to 2500 sq ft wireless coverage with AD7200 speed (Tri-band up to 800 + 1733 + 4600 Mbps - for 60Ghz band devices)
- Recommended Up to 45 Devised: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 uses 1.7GHz Quad core processor and 802.11ad WiFi technology that gives you multiple streams of speed (up to 4600 + 1733 + 800 Mbps). This paves way for better 4K streaming or VR gaming, and ensures an excellent performance with speedy file transfers.
The four external antennas boost the transmission signals while exiting and amply incoming signals on receipt. The router has two USB 3.0 ports, 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 of which support Link Aggregation for faster connectivity to Network Attached Storage or NAS devices).back to menu ↑
3.ASUS ROG Rapture
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) AC5300 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core processor maximizes data throughput from 8-ports and dual USB 3.0 for optimizing network traffic and connectivity speeds 3. VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update)
ASUS ROG GT-AC5300 is a first-class high-end router with powerful features for both online and network gaming. It is huge in size with 8 antennae -giving it a scary appearance of a spider.
The router broadcasts three wireless bands – one 2.4GHz band at 1000 Mbps (can be used to connect older devices), and two 5GHz bands at 2167 Mbps (primarily for newer devices and gaming/ streaming, but also for easing the congestion caused by traffic or extra device).back to menu ↑
4.D-Link Ultra AC5300
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
D-Link AC5300 Ultra Router [DIR-895L/R] is massive and has a bold shiny red appearance that catches your attention immediately.
The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology (popularly known as Beamforming technology) along with eight adjustable antennae are capable of locating all devices within range and focus more on the ones demanding more data. It also provides a guest network, so that your devices or zones aren’t compromised and remain secured.back to menu ↑
- AC1900 WIFI SPEEDS Up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- DUAL BAND WIFI—Faster connections to more Wi Fi networks.System Requirements: Windows OS or Mac OS computer. Best performance with USB 3.0; compatible with USB 2.0 Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, (32/64 bit). Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 broadcasts two simultaneous networks (2.4GHz + 5GHz) for both older and newer devices.
The configuration is comparatively on the lower end with 1.0GHz Dual Core CPU, 256MB RAM and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi compatibility that provides speed up to 1300 Mbps. Even though it has only three external antennas, they are powerful enough to increase the Wifi range and amplify the signals.back to menu ↑
- Dual band with the latest 802; 11 AC 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1 GigaHertz dual core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wi Fi and USB data; Network standard: IEEE 802; 11a, IEEE 802; 11B, IEEE 802; 11G, IEEE 802; 11N, IEEE 802; 11AC, IPv4, IPv6. Memory: 128 MB Flash; 256 MB RAM
ASUS AC1900 uses the TurboQAM (TM) technology that accounts for higher speeds. In fact, it is known to be 30 times (relatively) faster than most standard routers and provides a wide coverage area (with 2300 square feet as its bottom range).
The router is powered by 1 Ghz dual core processor for faster response, while the latest dual band 802.11ac 3×3 technology gives you a combined speed of up to 1900 Mbps (1300 Mbps over 5G network and 600 Mbps over 2G network).back to menu ↑
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019. Compatible with the most recent version of the Internet Protocol—IPv6
- Wave 2 Wireless Internet Router, 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band
TP-Link AC1900 Router [Archer C9] is yet another reasonably priced router that is in the league of top specifications and is reliable, easy to setup and has a simple layout.
With a glossy white, smooth and curvy exterior propped up on a silver stand, the router has three antennas with white matte finish popping out from the top – that collectively make up for beamforming and multi-device throughput rates.back to menu ↑
Best Router for Gaming Ps4 – Online gaming as such requires stable and uninterrupted bandwidths, that is typically seen in wired connections.
But thanks to the technological advancements, we now have a plethora of wireless routers with latest features and enhanced capabilities that have managed to put an end to all the connection issues – whether you want to increase your Wifi connectivity over a large area, or connect all important devices to the same router, or have multiple users streaming HD videos on the same network.