Best Router for Google Fiber – The right choice of the router depends on the landscape of your house, nature, and volume of usage. The clarity in requirements is imperative for finding the best router. Please feel free to look beyond the aforementioned list if the requirements are not in tune with the scenarios mentioned.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- High Speed Wi-Fi 6 Router: AX6000 Dual Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4GHz)
The TP-Link AX6000 brings the power of a strong quad-core processor and a copious amount of ethernet ports and operating memory. It gives a run for the money amongst its competitors like Netgear AX6000 by offering more value-added features.
TP-Link builds upon its previous models Archer C5400X, by adding support to the latest WiFi and encryption standards. Archer AX6000 brings higher individual top speeds, a multi-gigabit WAN port, and better coverage.back to menu ↑
- The most powerful mesh system: AiMesh technology allows you to establish an even stronger Wi-Fi system with 802.11ax technology as wireless backhaul to transmit data between two RT-AX92U, ensuring the most stable Wi-Fi for connected devices
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
The ASUS RT-AX92U brings the comfort of a Tri-band operation and support to WTFast gamer’s private network over the other model AX82U, priced similarly. The addition of extra frequency avoids congestion when more devices are operating simultaneously.
The AX92U is capable of a total speed of 6100mbps and individual top speeds of 400mbps on 2.4GHz and 867mbps, 4804mbps on its secondary and primary 5GHz bands. The tri-band operation offers more bandwidth for multiple devices operating within 1800 sq ft.back to menu ↑
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT EPIC SPEED: Simultaneously stream uninterrupted movies, games, video calls or download/transfer files at 10.8Gbps Wi-Fi speed. Works with existing and new Wi-Fi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing Wi-Fi Router (separate modem or gateway required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider up to 2Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
The Netgear Nighthawk RAX50 gets the strength of the Tri-Core processor and 160MHz channel support. The RAX50 was chosen over the latest model, i.e., RAX70, despite its advantage over a more powerful processor, owing to its support for great internet speeds at a little less price.
The combined speed of 5.4Gbps with individual top speeds of 600mbps on 2.4GHz and 4800mbps on 5GHz gives sufficient bandwidth for over 25 devices operating across a large surface area of 2500 sq ft, making it suitable for medium-sized homes.back to menu ↑
4.TP-Link Archer AX50
- Wi-Fi 6 Router: Wi-Fi 6(802. 11ax) technology achieves up to 3x faster speeds, 4x capacity and 75% lower latency compared to the previous generation of Wi-Fi 5 while the power of Intel's dual-core CPU ensures your experience is Buffer-Free and smooth
In search of the support for the latest wireless standards on value for money offerings bring us to the TP-Link Archer AX50. The router sports a sleek body and a futuristic design while also packing excellent features to handle fiber optic internet from Google.
The sub $150 router achieves a high speed of up to 574mbps on 2.4GHz and a maximum of 2402mbps on 5GHz, owing to its support of the latest wireless standards, aka WiFi 6. Stream movies at high definition, play & stream games at high quality and attend business meetings at the same time in 2000 sq ft house.back to menu ↑
5.Linksys WiFi 5 Router
- Intelligent Tri Band router with Net Gen. 1.8GHz Quad Core CPU and 3 offload processors to release your WiFi performance and provide 3 Ultra high speed WiFi bands up to 4 Gbps
- Next Gen AC Wi Fi + MU MIMO + Airtime fairness improves network efficiency and provides ultra fast Wi Fi speeds to all your home and home office devices at the same time, same speed. Smart Connect intelligently selects the best radio band for your wireless device
With the improved internet speeds and better coverage compared to its predecessor MR8300, the Linksys MR9000 takes place in this list. It’s a tri-band router that can handle Google Fiber connections with relative ease. Let’s learn more to figure out whether or not you should consider investing in it.
The Linksys router has individual top speeds of 400mbps on 2.4GHz while 867mbps and 1733mbps on dual 5GHz bands, which is sufficient for gaming, HD streaming via Firestick in a medium to large household measuring 2500 sq ft.back to menu ↑
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi - Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good
- Whole Home Wi-Fi Coverage - Cover up to 5800 square feet with seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering Better than traditional Wi-Fi booster
Having the advantage of the amicable presence over its predecessors, the TP-Link Deco X20 makes this list owing to price advantage, ease of installation/management, and its extended coverage.
A total speed of 1800mbps and the individual top speeds of 600mbps on 2.4GHz and 1200mbps on 5GHz makes it ideal for a high-speed internet connection in an automated home with multiple floors as large as 4000 sq ft.back to menu ↑
7.NETGEAR Nighthawk R7350
- Key Features Extreme WiFi speed for gaming—Up to 2400Mbps MU-MIMO—Simultaneous streaming of data for multiple devices Advanced QoS for lag-free gaming & uninterrupted video streaming Extreme range with high-power amplifiers & external antennas for best connectivity Beamforming+ for improved WiFi range & performance across both 2.4 and 5GHz devices Powerful processor—Dual-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming & gaming
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes access from anywhere to manage your network away from home USB 3.0 for up to 10 times faster access to your stored media than USB 2.0 Free backup software for Windows based computers to automatically safeguard your files Airtime Fairness prevents network lag when slower devices connect
The Netgear R6700 brings features like Beamforming, Armor Cybersecurity, and VPN support at a $100 price point. When compared to its previous model R7000, which sports the same hardware, albeit with an extra USB 2.0 port.
The router can put the high-speed Google Fiber internet connection to use with its high speed of 600mbps on 2.4GHz and 1733mbps on 5GHz. The router can handle up to 25+ devices spread across an area of 2500 sq ft, making it suitable for medium-sized homes.back to menu ↑
Best Router for Google Fiber – If you are one of the privileged few to have access to ultra-fast internet from Google, you need to ensure that your router can handle and optimally use the high gigabit speeds. Don’t let the complexity of technical terms stop you from getting the best router for your Fiber Optic connection.
If you are wondering about the compatibility of the router to the Google Fiber or you are apprehensive about setting up the router on your own or you are unaware of the advantages of mesh WiFi systems over the traditional routers in various scenarios. The article clarifies your doubts and guides you choose the best router.