Best Router for Multiple Devices – A router for multiple devices can help solve the problem. The right router will be able to support all of your favorite devices without you having to manually disconnect and reconnect them. But with so many different routers available on the market, and at such different price points, how can you be sure that you’ve found the best router for multiple devices for your needs?
Today, we’ll be looking at the best router for multiple devices as well as help you choose the right products for your requirements.
1.NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 2500 square feet wireless coverage with AC2600 speed (Dual band up to 800 + 1733 Mbps). WiFi Band-Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi - Tx/Rx 4x4 (2.4GHz)+ 4x4 (5GHz)
- Recommended for up to 45 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- Wired Ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1.7GHz dual core processor, 4 amplified antennas, Beamforming, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3.0 USB and 1 x eSATA ports.
- Smart parental controls: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
Netgear Nighthawk X4S was designed to assist multiple users. What makes it the best wireless router for multiple streaming devices?
The dual band (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 802.11ac router with wireless speed up to 2600 Mbps provides reliable performance for 4k Ultra HD streaming and multiplayer online gaming. Best router for streaming Netgear router R7800 is manufactured with advanced technology such as a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, MU-MIMO,
Four antennas+ beamforming, dynamic QoS (Quality of Service) to serve the needs of today and even tomorrow.
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1. 4 GigaHertz dual core processor, faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s Speed and the router download/UPLOAD speed (WAN LAN throughput) up to 1. 8 Gaps
- Smart Connect automatically chooses the best band available for you, Dimensions: 11. 8 x 7. 4 x 3. 3 inch (WDHP).
- ASUS Protection powered by Trend Micro ensures your online experience is safe and secure. By combining automatic vulnerability detection, malicious site blocking and parental controls, Protection keeps everyone safe and sound | VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
- Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
Best wifi router for multiple devices and gaming ASUS dual-band (2.4GHZ + 5GHz) Gigabit gaming router features 1024 QAM technology, Which increases the latency on a single network for multiple gamers.
RT-AC88U is one of the best router for gaming with 3167 Mbps Wi-Fi speed. The best router for multiple gamers is fabricated with 4T4R (4-transmit 4-receive) high-end antennas,
Best router for gaming and streaming multiple devices has 1.4 GHz powerful dual-core processor, MU-MIMO, Adaptive QoS, Gaming accelerators of best router for multiple gaming consoles boost up the speed of the fastest router up to 65%. The best wifi router for multiple devices is harmonious with the Asus AiMesh wifi system.
- Extend the range of your Wi Fi with the dual band RE650, compatible with any type of Router / Gateway / Access Point (2.4GHz 800Mbps / 5GHz 1733Mbps)
- Quad Antenna design for ultimate coverage for all areas of your home
- MU-MIMO Wave 2 technology allows the RE650 to talk to Multiple devices at once for optimal Performance between devices. Beamforming Technology sends targeted Wi Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Smart indicator lights help provide optimal placement. Should be installed between the Router and the desired area
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects wired devices to your network for high speed connection
- Easy to install Experience stable connections for any type of applications such as Retail POS, Internet, Gaming, Mobile phone, Alexa, Echo and more
- All Wi-Fi extenders are designed to increase or improve Wi-Fi coverage, not to directly increase speed. In some cases improving signal reliability can affect overall throughput
- If you experience any trouble during or after set up, please contact us. TP-Link offers a 2 year warranty
If your requirement is midrange, a variety of features, and extra security for the best router for home use, Then tp-link ac2600 re650 should be on top of the list. It’s the newer version of tp-link c2600.
Best router for multiple users is loaded with features, a simple menu, and bonus protection on the dual band tp-link ac2600 wifi extender.
Engineered with a dual-core CPU (1.8GHz) along with two co-processors, 512MB of RAM, 128MB of ROM, and 3 detachable beamforming antennas.
- Fast wireless router provides Wi-Fi coverage for your home (works with existing modem)
- Open source firmware offers advanced customization; Certified operating systems: MacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (Works with Windows 10)
- Tri stream 160 technology doubles bandwidth from 80 MHz to 160 MHz
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.6 Gbps (2.4 GHz / 600 Mbps) plus (5 GHz / 2600 Mbps). Operating temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- MU MIMO (Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides Wi-Fi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
- Power supply: Input: 100 240V - 50 60Hz; Output: 12V, 3.0A
- Amazon exclusive extended 18 month warranty
We’ve all faced problems while setting up a new router. With this Linksys tri-band router, you can simply install the device at home with the help of an app. The Linksys app allows you to make adjustments and modifications easily without having to connect the router with a PC or a laptop.
As the router also works with any existing modem that you have, the installation process is made simpler.
With coverage of 1500 square feet space, this is a decent router to get for your home. This tri-band router gives fast speed internet to every corner of the house. With a speed of 2.2 Gbps, you will be able to stream movies and watch videos in 4K without any lag.
5.ASUS ROG Rapture
- Triple level game acceleration accelerate game traffic With device, game packet and game server prioritization
- Cutting edge hardware offers the best performance 1.8 GigaHertz Quad Core cpu and 2.5 G gaming port for ultimate performance
- Your own gaming mesh network Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole home coverage.Memory:256 MB Flash,1 GB RAM
- ASUS wrt enables support for open, advanced monitoring and control which includes device bandwidth utilization as well as device or usage prioritization
- ASUS AiProtection security to neutralize internet threats before they hit your network
- Nextgen ax Wi Fi is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi Fi devices and Supports current Wi Fi devices. Operating Frequency:2.4 GigaHertz, 5 GigaHertz 1, 5 GigaHertz 2
Asus is well known for making routers that last ages. There is no problem with durability with this one. No matter how many devices you connect with this router, and how high the workload is, this one won’t fall apart. That is why this brand and model are so loved by all tech-gurus.
The Asus AiProtection security helps battle internet threats and protects all your devices from harm. To protect your data, this device comes with VPN features as well as Firewall and Guest WiFi Access.
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet (300mbps for 2.4GHz ; 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- MU-MIMO technology (5GHz band) allows high speeds for multiple devices simultaneously
- AP mode, can be switched to access point mode to share your internet wirelessly
- Supports guest WiFi and parental control, an ideal wireless router for home
- TP-Link tether app - easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
Don’t you just hate it when a router just does not want to connect to a certain model or device? The TP-link AC1750 is your one-stop solution if you can’t find a router that works with all WiFi-compatible devices.
With the help of a dual-band router, your speed is upgraded to almost 1750Mbps. At a frequency of 2.4 GHz, you get 450 Mbps, and at a frequency of 5 GHz, you get 1300 Mbps. For those of you who love to watch all videos in 4K but can’t because of the lag, this router is a must-have for you.
- The Gryphon Tower: Does so much more than traditional home WiFi routers. This wireless WiFi router offers MESH Wifi Connectivity, Intrusion & Malware Home Protection for all your devices (smart connected appliances too) and most importantly protects your family from unwanted influences. Imagine a secure WiFi router & knowing that your kids can surf the web with blazing fast speed and 24/7 protection.
- Competitively Fast Mesh WiFi Internet: MESH Router works by combining the power of each tower or guardian to provide seamless coverage for your space. No more dead zones. If you buy one Gryphon it’s a great wireless router, if you buy multiple Gryphons they work together and create a “MESH” of amazing WiFi coverage.
- Protect your peace of mind: A Gryphon parent control router comes with the Gryphon app which is easy to setup and manage. Setup a secure network, monitor parental controls & set bedtimes for all your devices across the whole home to protect from hackers and unwanted content, or limit time on the web.
- Un-Matched Advanced Internet Protection: This smart router features an arsenal of cyber-armour for your home, Free for the 1st Year then Optional $89/Year: Intelligent Intrusion Detection. Malware Filtering Protection by ESET. Daily Security Updates. AD Reduction. Device Scanning for IoT’s for Vulnerabilities. *Travel for Work? Kids going behind your back using mobile data? Try our Advanced Protection on the Go with Gryphon HomeBound Free 90 Day Trial!
- Brilliant Parental Control Device Too! Don’t let the internet rule you or your family time. Take back control with our included WiFi Parental Control App featureing content filtering, browsing history, safe search, and safe viewing for YouTube too. Suspend the internet & limit screen time with bed/homework times at the click of a button. Make good decisions easier to make.
The Gryphon certainly has the most unique design I have ever seen in any piece networking hardware, let alone a router. It resembles an obelisk that twists around halfway up the structure. It will certainly be a conversation starter should anyone visit your home and see it.
The Gryphon has security and parental controls at the heart of its design, but that’s not to say it’s not an excellent choice for a router for you have lots of devices.
It is a tri-band router that is able to cover up to 3,000 sq ft using its wireless mesh technology.
This router really is a powerhouse with its six high powered antennas, 4×4 MU-MIMO capabilities and antenna beamforming. Not forgetting that it is able to deliver speeds of up to 3,000 Mbps.
Best Router for Multiple Devices – Searching for the best router for multiple devices can be a challenge. These types of devices vary so much in price depending on all of their different specifications. But if you’re new to routers that are able to support multiple devices, how can you know what to look for in a quality product?
Is it worth shelling out more money for a device that comes with a range of fancy features? What features do you need to consider as more important? Is your chosen router able to support all of the devices you have in your home that need an extra boost to reach the WiFi?