Best Router for Office – However, with so many options on the market, determining which wireless routers are best for you and your organization’s needs can be an overwhelming process.
The editors at Solutions Review have done the research for you, curating this directory of the best wireless routers on Amazon. The products have been selected based on the total number and quality of user reviews, as well as the ability to add value. Each of the routers listed in this compilation meets a minimum criteria of 100 reviews and a 4-star-or-better ranking. (Note: Products are listed in alphabetical order.)
Pros & Cons
- 1.7GHz Dual-core processor for fast, uncompromising performance
- Powerful 4x4 802.11ac wave 2 radios with MU-MIMO and up to 2.53Gbps breakthrough wireless speeds
- Smart Connect for seamless transition between maximum speed or range
- Hardware accelerated Layer 7 traffic control and monitoring
- Dual WAN capable for load balancing and failover support
- Create advanced VPNs with WebVPN, Synology SSL VPN, and SSTP VPN capability
- US version
Get your network in gear with Synology RT2600AC’s powerful wireless capabilities and security-minded Synology Router Manager core. Designed with offices in mind, this router’s MU-MIMO support ensures more devices can connect at higher speeds. Small businesses will appreciate the strong security tools, including intrusion prevention, denial-of-service protection, and firewall management. If your company needs to support remote workers, you can even use this router to set up a “virtual office” for secure remote access to your company’s systems.
With optional multimedia add-ons, the RT2600AC can even morph into a server hosting multimedia content that can be accessed by anyone in your office. Easily stream files located on SD cards or USB storage devices.
2.NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S
Pros & Cons
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 2500 square feet wireless coverage with AC2600 speed (Dual band up to 800 + 1733 Mbps). WiFi Band-Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi - Tx/Rx 4x4 (2.4GHz)+ 4x4 (5GHz)
- Recommended for up to 45 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- Wired Ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1.7GHz dual core processor, 4 amplified antennas, Beamforming, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3.0 USB and 1 x eSATA ports.
- Smart parental controls: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
The Netgear Nighthawk X4S is a more affordable option, yet it still enables you to stream 4K content while receiving ultimate Wi-Fi speeds of up to 2.53Gbps, thanks to the powerful 1.7GHz dual-core processor. For mobile devices, this router doubles the bandwidth and increases the Wi-Fi range for mobile devices with 160MHz support.
The Nighthawk X4S has Multi-User MIMO technology, enabling it to stream data to multiple devices simultaneously without loss of speed. With MU-MIMO, your office’s Wi-Fi network can deliver faster throughput to every MU-MIMO connected device resulting in faster downloads, smoother streaming, and overall better productivity for your employees.
3.NETGEAR Nighthawk X10
Pros & Cons
- Fast WIFI Performance: Get up to 2500 sq ft wireless coverage with AD7200 speed (Tri-band up to 800 + 1733 + 4600 Mbps - for 60Ghz band devices)
- Recommended Up to 45 Devised: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 6 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 1 x 10G SFP+ port.
- Loaded with Advanced Technology: Designed with a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 4 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more
- USB Connections; Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
If you want blazing fast Internet speeds, the Netgear Nighthawk X10 is the router for your business. This smart Wi-Fi router is the industry’s fastest router for media streaming. The X10 delivers 802.11ac/ad Wi-Fi for ultra-smooth 4K streaming and instant downloads.
Thanks to impressive hardware, including a powerful 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor and Quad-Stream architecture, you can enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 7.2 Gbps. Worried about wireless performance? MU-MIMO supports simultaneous streaming, while 160MHz doubles Wi-Fi speeds to mobile devices. The Nighthawk X10 also has four patent-pending external active antennas designed to amplify Wi-Fi signals to maximize range and throughput.
Pros & Cons
- Provides up to 1,500 sq. ft. of WiFi coverage for 15plus wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual band Wi Fi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps (2.4 GHz/ 600 Mbps) plus (5 GHz/ 1300 Mbps)
- MU-MIMO (multi user multiple input multiple output) provides Wi Fi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
Do you work in an office where streaming is part of the job? Is your group’s productivity stalled due to annoying lag or buffering? With the Linksys Max-Stream AC1900 Wi-Fi Router, everyone in the office can enjoy fast, reliable wireless internet thanks to Multi-User MIMO technology that delivers Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time and speeds.
Simultaneously connect more than 12 devices including tablets, smartphones, 4K UHD televisions, and other connected devices using just one router. Dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps and four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide seamless connection experiences for the entire office. Plus, the AC1900 is equipped with Linksys Smart Wi-Fi software for easy setup. You can even use this router to control your Wi-Fi from anywhere and at any time.
5.NETGEAR Orbi Pro
Pros & Cons
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES AND LIGHTNING SPEED: Fast 3Gbps mesh WiFi covers up to 5,000 sq. ft. and 25+ devices. Stay connected as you roam using a single network name
- OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE & CONTROL ACCESS: Separate and prioritize devices across 1 to 4 dedicated network(s) for ultimate flexibility and control of high demand downloading and streaming of movies, video calls, gaming and more
- TRI-BAND BACKHAUL: Dedicated WiFi band between router and satellite frees up the other two bands for maximum speed to your devices. Optional wired Ethernet backhaul for even faster speed.
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi router and extender (separate modem or gateway required); compatible with any internet provider including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- EASY SET-UP AND ADVANCED MANAGEMENT: Set up WiFi network(s) in minutes with the Insight app; manage WiFi settings, test and monitor speed and other advanced options. Wall mount brackets included
In today’s connected world, free Wi-Fi is one of the best ways to attract customers to your small business. With the NETGEAR Orbi Pro AC3000 Business Mesh Wi-Fi system, you can provide fast Wi-Fi to up to a 5,000 square foot area. Cover your entire office or other commercial space with a simple, secure, easy-to-access Wi-Fi system and reap the rewards of happy customers.
Of course, if you’re going to provide free Wi-Fi, you want it to be good and not another problem you have to solve at your place of business. With Tri-Band Wi-Fi and Mu-MIMO, your customers will get fast Internet even with many connected devices—40 connections per unit and two included units mean you can host 80 connected devices at one time using this router system.
Pros & Cons
- Next-gen Wi-Fi standard - 802.11Ax Wi-Fi standard for better efficiency and throughput.
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi speed - 6000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease.
- Wider usage and more convenience - 4 antennas + 8 LAN ports to support more clients at the same time.
- Commercial-grade security - AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
- Better partner with mesh system - Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Nextgen ax Wi-Fi is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi devices and Supports current Wi-Fi devices.
Built to handle large areas and busy networks, the Asus RT-AX88U boasts 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology (and it’s compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi devices as well as current Wi-Fi devices) for increased signal range and high speeds of up to 6,000 Mbps. Its four antennas and eight LAN ports also allow your small business to use multiple devices with better efficiency than most standard routers.
Best of all, get commercial-grade cybersecurity for your business thanks to the router’s AiProtection Pro, which is powered by cybersecurity company Trend Micro, which protects your devices and data from security threats. It’s also compatible with the Asus AiMesh Wi-Fi system that connects multiple Asus routers for powerful, whole-home internet coverage.
7.Google Nest WiFi Router 3
Pros & Cons
- Scalable and Flexible: The Google 2nd Generation Nest Wi-Fi Router system is scalable and flexible. It includes one router unit and two extenders
- Coverage: These Nest Wi-Fi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 6600 square feet
- How It Works: The router plugs into your internet provider’s modem to create your Wi-Fi network while the other two extends the wireless network and keeps your connection fast to devices in every room.
- Strong System: This system is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time
- Other Features: The system intelligently working behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast allowing you to walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal Nest Wi-Fi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe and sound
Google’s stylish, simple router offers up to 2,200 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage and ensures uninterrupted signals, even when moving around different rooms while taking business calls. The router also provides automatic updates for new features so your networks always stay safe and secure.
Easily set it up using the Google Home app, from which you can connect and manage devices in your network. The app also lets you check your speeds, share your password, among other functions. For more internet coverage, add Wi-Fi points for an extra 1,600 square feet of coverage, which also acts as a Google Assistant smart speaker—making this router perfect for Google Home users.
Best Router for Office – The network is the backbone of modern business, supporting critical business tasks and connecting businesses with customers and employees.
Wireless routers allow users to connect devices to a business network and access the Internet, as well as allowing companies to send critical business data to employees.