Best Pcie Wifi Adapter – So, there you have it guys, our comprehensive rundown of the best PCIe Wi-Fi cards for gaming in 2021. We hope this article has shed a little light on a topic that is sometimes overlooked. We’ve tried to break the technology side of things down into easy-to-digest pieces of info that could actually aid you in your next Wi-Fi purchase.
All of these Wi-Fi adapters are great options, and each offers something slightly different, though our top all-rounder is the ASUS PCE AC56. This card comes with great range, solid coverage, and a well-designed heatsink are all factors that make this the best for gaming
Pros & Cons
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. Network Standard : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi Upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps. Security 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- OS Support-Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bit,Windows 7 32bit/64bit,Windows Vista 2bit/64bit,Windows XP 32bit/64bit
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
Our number one pick goes to the ASUS PCE AC56 for a number of different reasons. It’s not only one of the best looking Wi-Fi adapters in this guide, but it’s also one of the most powerful too. A great choice for all gamers.
With speeds of up to 876Mbps in 5.0GHz range and 400Mbps in 2.4GHz range, the PCE AC56 is more than equipped to handle your gaming/web browsing needs.
Pros & Cons
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas and low profile bracket
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Compatible devices: Windows PC
TP-Link is one of the biggest names in the networking sector, bringing high-performance, affordable offerings to the marketplace.
For that reason, and others which we’ll touch upon shortly, we’ve given their AC1300 our second spot in this best-of guide. It is one of the best value for money products in this list, providing great performance for your wireless needs.
Pros & Cons
- The next and fastest generation of Wi-Fi
- Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- Supports advanced security: 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) beamforming technology: connect with stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Mimo technology: 3x3 dual band Modulation: omnidirectional and upgradeable antennas maximize wireless range and stability supports Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10: DOWNLOAD the latest driver on
Lastly, we have the Rosewill AC1900PCE Wi-Fi card. This handy all-rounder provides plenty of performance for the budding gamer – albeit not as cost-effective as the above options.
This nicely designed Wi-Fi card looks very similar to our top pick. However, looks aren’t the only place this one excels. It also provides strong signal strength, great coverage, and a heatsink that is more than equipped to keep thermals at manageable levels.
4.Ubit WiFi 6E
Pros & Cons
- #Three Band with a total speed of up to 5400Mbps, the Ubit AX210S WiFi card meets your needs whether you are using 5Ghz, 2.4Ghz or the latest 6Ghz.
- #6 GHz addresses Wi-Fi spectrum shortage by providing contiguous spectrum blocks to accommodate 14 additional 80 MHz channels and 7 additional 160 MHz channels which are needed for high-bandwidth applications that require faster data throughput such as high-definition video streaming and virtual reality.#
- #6GHz Wi-Fi offers not just a new swath of airwaves for routers to use, but a spacious swath that doesn’t require overlapping signals like on some current Wi-Fi channels. The new spectrum has enough room for up to seven maximum-capacity Wi-Fi streams to all be broadcast simultaneously and not interfere with each other — all without using any of the previously available spectrum.#
- #Minimized lag for your pc Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience.#
- #BT 5.2 for greater speeds and coverage. AX210S is equipped with the latest BT 5.2 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than BT 4.2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup.#
Ubit probably isn’t the first name you think of when considering Wi-Fi adapter cards. However, here we are recommending one in our best PCIe Wi-FI guide.
This Wi-Fi card not only offers good speeds and strong signal strength but also the reliability that comes with buying Ubit products. It also comes equipped with a simple antenna system, alongside strong BlueTooth connectivity too.
5.WiFi 6 Card for PC
Pros & Cons
- 【Wifi 6 Technology】Optimized the power consumption and coverage capabilities of the device, MU-MIMO technology supports multi-user high speed concurrency, and show better performance in user-intensive scenarios,gives you incredible speed with low latency, low power consumptionand uninterrupted connectivity technology.
- 【Intel AX200 Chip】Adopt new generation Intel AX200 chip,it support dual band 2. 4GHz/5GHz.Upgrades PCs to 802.11ax with Ultra-fast wireless speed.You Can Get Maximum 2400Mbps Wireless Speed on 5GHz WiFi Band for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11 ac/b/g/n standards
- 【Bluetooth 5. 0 Technology】Our Bluetooth use brand new 5. 0 technology that expand the range of 4 x Bluetooth signal, solve the problem of weak signal and waiting for a long time to transfer large files.( Note you have to insert a power cable to the Motherboard 9-pin interface for Bluetooth function ) PCIE wireless network card + Bluetooth combo is convenient and practical
- 【Long Range Antenna】Dual-band Wifi Network Card has the stronger anti-interference ability, more stable Wifi wireless signal and faster transmission speed.Equipped 2X5dBi external detachable dual band antenna match with on board Power Amplifier make sure Wi-Fi receiving or transmitting in long range.Ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability
- 【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with Windows10 works with PCI Express x1, x4, x8, x16 slot. Low profile and full height bracket inside make sure it able to work on mini size and standard PCs , working stations
Wi Fi 6 Technology, your existing Wi Fi reception capabilities, WiFi Card Max, Dual Band PCI E Card, a super Fast internet speed experience, OFDMA and MU MIMO Technology, the latest Bluetooth 5.1 Technology.
Bluetooth 4.2 connect, an immersive VR experience, 5.1 Intel AX200 Chip, 6 Card revolutionary OFDMA reduces, uninterrupted connectivity.
6.XIAOLO Wi-Fi 6E
Pros & Cons
- 【Upgraded version Wi-Fi 6E Technology】PCIE Network Card with Wi-Fi 6E Technology -- This Wifi 6E Card delivers higher peak data rates and up to 4x capacity in dense or congested environments. With for Intel AX210, 2400Mbps over 5GHz or 600Mbps over 2 4GHz for online gaming and 8K Ultra HD video streaming, all without buffering
- 【Wi-Fi 6E Card with Bluetooth 5.2 Technology】Our Bluetooth use brand new 5.2 technology that expand the range of 4 x bluetooth signal, no need to worry the signal will be weak in the room and waiting long time for transport the large files, the new bluetooth 5.2 will solve this problem, and it can connect with the mouse, earphone, keyboard and other bluetooth devices ( Note: you have to insert the power cable to the Motherboard 9-pin interface for Bluetooth function )
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with Windows10 and linux OS, you can get the driver from the CD in the package or Intel website ‘download center’. Compatible with PCIe X1/X4/X8/X16 slots.
- 【Advanced Broader Range】PCI Express WiFi Card with More Coverage The beamforming and 2 x 6dBi high-gain antennas in the wifi 6E adapter work together to adapt your WiFi and focus signa
- 【Advanced Encryption】 Browse safely knowing that your high-speed WiFi is protected from hackers and malware via advanced 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMP, 256-bit AES-GCMP encryption.
- 【Installation Guide】Please read the "Installation Manual" of this product in detail to operate, or contact us through news, Reminder: If you cannot install the driver, it is recommended that you upgrade the Windows 10 version first, and then reinstall the driver.
Xiaomi is currently taking reservations for its Wi-Fi 6E-enabled router, the Mi AX6000, in China ahead of its release. This event has been amplified with a new clip designed to show just how well the new product serves a user’s devices, particularly those from its own ecosystem.
The video depicts a project in which an iPhone 12 Pro Max and Xiaomi Mi 11 were placed at various distances away from the new router, left in the center of an empty open-air stadium (not rare in these times). It resulted in findings that the latter device benefited from better Wi-Fi speeds compared to the former, regardless of location relative to the new home accessory.
Pros & Cons
- 1. This FS-AC85SE offers lighting fast and stable WiFi connection at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps on Desktop PCs. Allow users get long range, few losses low latency WiFi network for internet surfing, file downloading, online phone call, online gaming, online video call and 4K ultra-HD video streaming.
- 2. Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11 AC WiFi 5; Major Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174A; Operation Frequency: 5GHz and 2.4GHz; Channel Utilization: 2.4GHz 20/40 MHz and 5GHz 20/40/80 MHz; Max Speed: 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps; Wireless Encryption: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES).
- 3. Designed with Heatsink, will cool PCIE WiFi card core components avoid overheat and ensure user’s connected device stays at peak speed. Equiped with 2X 3dBi external detachable omni-directional dual band antenna will enhance Wi-Fi stability and Wi-Fi reception range.
- 4. Advanced 802.11 AC features such as 2X2 MIMO and Transmit Beamformee to increase network capacity, as well as maximal likelihood decoding, low-density parity check, maximum ratio combining for robust link connection.
- 5. System Requirements: Plug and Play on Windows 10, 11 (32/64bit) and Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, 2022. Need to Install Driver on Windows XP,7, 8.x (32/64bit) and Windows Server 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2 (32/64bit). Linux users please refer ATH10K driver.
- 6. PCI-E X1 interface design will compatible on PCI-E X1, X2, X4, X8, X16 slot. Based on PCI-E 2.0 standard will work on PCI-E 1.0, 2.0, 3. 0, 4.0 slot. Low profile bracket and full-height bracket inside will work on slim PCs and standard size PCs.
- ATTENTION：1. Users must make sure Dektop PCs have 1X empty PCIE slot. 2. Slim PCs users need change to low profile bracket by hand.
FebSmart (FS-AC85BT) is a device that, before anything else, offers a great value for the user. It has dual-band Wi-Fi that supports speeds of 876Mbps in 5GHz range and 300Mbps in 2.4GHz range, supports Linux, Windows 7, 8 and 10 and offers numerous features for enhanced performance such as Beamforming, 2X2 MU-MIMO, etc.
Along with that, it is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 for easy pairing with compatible devices and custom heatsink, which does a great job of keeping the card cool.
Best Pcie Wifi Adapter – Over the past couple of decades, the technology industry has gone a bit bonkers for wireless compatibility. We’re seeing more wireless mice, headsets, and keyboards than ever before, mainly thanks to new, more cost-effective ways of removing the hassle of cables.
With that being the case, it’s no surprise that more and more people are now wanting to remove the hassle of cables when it comes to their internet needs as well. PCIe Wi-Fi cards have been growing in popularity exponentially over the past couple of years, with the marketplace now offering a sea of affordable options for all levels of performance. That makes choosing the best PCI-e Wi-Fi card for gaming all the more difficult.