Best High Gain Wifi Antenna – WiFi Antennas are very subjective. For users who just want a powerful WiFi connection to their desktop from a router in the next room, a big budget omnidirectional antenna isn’t going to be appropriate.
However, that same antenna would solve some major WiFi range issues in a large house with multiple devices connecting to WiFi. We’ve tried to pick the best product to match budget and need, so ultimately there are multiple best solutions here.
Pros & Cons
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use — The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage up to 200m plus range at 2.4GHz and 300m plus at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller (Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches and Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - QandA' section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supporting the latest Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — Supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, making deployment effortless and flexible.
It’s weatherproof which gives users the flexibility of indoor or outdoor use, which comes in handy as it rocks a 200m WiFi range and 2.4GHz and 300m at 5GHz. TP-Link has included the latest mesh WiFi support, which means (providing your main router is compatible and supports mesh) that AC1200 acts as its own network, rather than forcing all internet traffic directly via the router.
Working alongside mesh support is beamforming, this is another handy feature that directs WiFi signal directly to a beamforming compatible device. Beamforming is supported as standard on 802.11ac (WiFi 5) but not every device is required to come with it. If this is a feature you’re looking to use, check that your current network and devices support it.
2.USB WiFi Adapter
Pros & Cons
- SAY GOODBYE TO SPOTTY WIFI DEAD ZONES- You shouldn't have to put up with slow internet speeds at home, even if you're outside. Thanks to this 2.42 GHz and 5.8 GHz USB Adapter you won't have to! With 100 yards of coverage feel FREE to surf from your bedroom porch or garage. It's perfect for gaming as well! IT'S SIMPLE: 1) Plug it in 2) Install the Driver and 3) GO. That's true whether you're using Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP Mac OS/10.9-10.15
- YOUR OWN SECURE WIRLESS NETWORK- The AC1200 series is supported by all WLAN routers: WPA/WPA2/WEP. And it's undisturbed by other normally interfering devices like Bluetooth or cordless phones. Which means you won't have unexpected dropped calls or loss of signal quality Period.
- REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL - You may be fed up with your old modem or router or have a broken internet card or antenna but you don't need to replace it! At up to 300Mbps 802.11n or 867Mbps 802.11AC, this Wifi Adapter is guaranteed to get you FASTER speeds.
- WE CARE - Techkey has been in business for over ten years and have been the solution of choice for large corporations who need reliable technology. With a super fast and reliable customer service team, we believe that connection and communication is one of the most important aspects of life. We know that technology can be an incredible gift and are proud that our products can help you connect to the world more seamlessly.
- WE OFFER THE REAL WIFI ADAPTERS - We want to make sure that you are happy with our products for a LONG time, not just a couple of days. That's why we're constantly updating our drivers for you. Because we stand behind EVERY Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter we make.
Usb wifi adapter upgrades your wifi card to ac 600mbps wi-fi speeds, offering 433mbps over 5ghz / 150mbps over 2. 4ghz.This usb wifi adapter can plug and play for windows 10 without installing driver; it is must install driver for window 8.1/8/7/xp/vista and mac os
Install driver tips: if the cd can not be used, please contact us via amazon message, thanks! Compatible os with windows xp/ vista/ 7/ 8/ 8. 1/ 10 and mac os x 10.6 ~10.15.3 ( not work with linux ). Edup usb wifi dongle supports ap function, you can use this adapter create a wi-fi hot spot to offer wifi signal for more wifi devices.
3.Peplink MAX BR1
Pros & Cons
- 100 Mbps Router Throughput | 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
- 1x 10/100M Ethernet LAN Port
- 1x 10/100M Ethernet WAN Port and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN* | Available with an add-on-license MAX-BR1-MINI-LC-FS | *Check out the FAQ below for more details about the add-on-license and to learn more about MAX BR1 Mini
- Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector: 2x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 1x Wi-Fi Connector
- Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 28V DC Passive PoE Input (WAN Port, 12V – 28V DC)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (nominal), 12W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F, -40° – 65°C
- Package Content: 1 x MAX BR1 MINI | 1 x 12V2A Power Supply | 1x GPS Antenna | 1x Wi-Fi 2.4G Antenna | 2x LTE Antenna | 1 x 2pin Terminal Block Connector
Puma 421 is the best WiFi antenna that includes 5G. It’s a 7-in-1 antenna with 4×4 MIMO cellular, 2×2 WiFi antennas, and GPS. It supports the latest 5G bands including band 71 and is a beastly piece of equipment for anyone looking to provide an all-in-one solution to their home network in remote locations or on-the-go scenarios.
In fact, Puma 421 is built primarily for 5G as well as WiFi. The 4×4 MIMO (Multiple-input and multiple-output: It’s one of the key technologies that allows 4G LTE and 5G to deliver high speeds) antennas are held up by a 600-6000MHz frequency range, which makes for a very reliable connection radius.
4.Wideband Directional Antenna
Pros & Cons
- 1.COMPATIBILITY: Cell Phone 3G/4G/LTE Hotspot Compatible.This Yagi Directional Roof Antenna works with 2G, 3G, 4G,LTE,xLTE,AWS,UMTS,GSM & CDMA cellular carriers such as: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, SPRINT, Straight Talk, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel, U.S. Cellular and many more. *Government regulations in the U.S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from ALHXGUSLO Wideband Directional Antennas.
- 2.VERSATILITY: Wide Range Multipurpose Log Periodic Cellular Broadband. The ALHXGUSLO Wide Band Yagi Directional Antenna supports multiple devices so that everyone can experience enhanced 4G LTE and 3G signals. It features up to +10.6 dB gain.
- 3. OUTSIDE YAGI CELLULAR ANTENNA FOR SIGNAL BOOSTERS: The main benefit of this wideband Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction leading to the greater gain figures. High gain 11 dBi performance increases signal strength and data speeds in areas with marginal coverage. The ALHXGUSLO Wideband Directional Antenna boosts your 4G LTE and 3G signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads.
- 4. PREMIUM QUALITY: This Wideband antenna features an N-Female connector that facilitates the transfer of high-frequency information. The female connector can quickly receive large amounts of data and works at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range.IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is outdoor antenna only, it must work together with signal booster/repeater, It will need extension cable to connect the outdoor antenna to signal booster.
- 5. EASY SETUP: Yagi Cell Antenna is a roof antenna, it is designed for exterior installation and use on stationary objects such as buildings or houses. Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof enclosure protects antenna elements, this Wideband directional antenna from features a rugged waterproof structure that’s designed to withstand damage from the elements. This package includes a tilt-and-swivel mast bracket for 1.25- to 2-inch pipe or mast (pipe& mast are not included)
The Wilson 314411 and 314475 Multi-Band Yagi Antennas are 700MHz – 2700MHz antennas with 8-10 dB of gain. They are wide-band antennas, ideally suited for use with any of the Wilson building amplifiers. The higher gain of this directional antenna would greatly improve the performance of these amplifiers compared to other antennas. The sealed housing is UV stabilized ABS plastic and is fully weather-proof.
The two antennas were previously known using the part numbers 304411 and 304475
Pros & Cons
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Gain: 8 dBi @ 2.4GHz 10dBi @ 5GHz
- Connector: RP-SMA Plug (Male)
- Dimension: 167.3 x 66 x 18mm - V.S.W.R: 2.0:1 Max
- Also Works For 3DR Solo Drone, DJI Phantom 3 Drone, Yuneec Typhoon H ST16 controller,
Alfa APA-M25 is a new dual band 5.8 & 2.4 GHz high gain directional indoor panel antenna with RP-SMA connector (compare to Asus WL-ANT-157).
It can be used with any dual band Wi-Fi receiver or router/AP that has an RP-SMA port. It is compatible with the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi equipment, including the AWUS036AC & AWUS051NHA model from Alfa. This antenna works with both the 2.4 and the 5 Ghz Wi-Fi band.
6.Signalplus Helium Bobcat
Pros & Cons
- Shenzhen Qifan Communication Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009. We mainly focus on Antenna Researching ,Signal Electrical Production,Household Electric Appliances. We have awarded ISO9001 certification. What’s more, our products are earning positive reputation of market and have been widely used in China, Europe and the United States.
- N Female connector- Outdoor weatherproof fiberglass with high gloss urethane finish - Integrated ground plane - No additional ground plane needed - Mast sold separately
- Applications Include: Low Data Rate Communication Networks, Long Distance LoRa Nodes, IoT & M2M Nodes, Industrial & Environmental Monitoring, Smart Metering Applications, Inventory Tracking, Vending Machine Data & Monitoring, LoRaWAN, Multipoint and NLOS Applications, Wireless Video and Security Systems
- with 32.8FT RG58 SMA cable ,include 1pcs RP-SMA adapter
- Weatherproof. Built with Fiberglass & Aluminum Alloy. Guaranteed 50-100 nm range improvement.
- Packing Listing : 1xAntenna & 1X10 meter of SMA RG58 Cable & 1X SMA Female to RP-SMA Male Adapter & 1set U-clip code
If you have technical Bobcat product concerns that your dealer can’t resolve, or other customer service related issues, please complete the below form or call 1-800-743-4340.
7.Highfine 2 x 6dBi
Pros & Cons
- 100% Brand New and High Quality WiFi Antenna for Router
- Package Includes: 2 x 6dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz Dual Band WiFi RP-SMA Antenna +2 x 35cm U.fl / IPEX to RP-SMA Antenna WiFi Wireless WAN Pigtail Cable
- IPEX Cables Have Bulkhead Gold Plated Connector (8mm/5/16")
- NOTE: Only Use for MINI PCI-E Interface, Do Not Use for M.2 (NGFF) Interface
- All parts are tested and quality controlled prior to shipment
BestViewsReviews analyzed 4624 reviews for 20 products in the Computer Networking Antennas. We analyzed a total of 143 reviews for this product out of which, 12 reviews were received in the last 6 months.
The analysis indicates that around 83% reviews were positive while around 0% of reviews had negative sentiment.
Best High Gain Wifi Antenna – Whilst it’s widely assumed that WiFi signals are produced in waves, this isn’t always the case. There are two types of Wi-Fi antenna, omnidirectional and directional. The former produces a wider yet weaker signal, whilst the latter produces a strong signal which is projected directly to devices. See, you’re learning already!
For example, the best WiFi antenna for shops and offices are dome ceiling WiFi antennas. These antennas produce a wide signal for devices in a large room to pick up. These would fall into the omnidirectional category. Yagi antennas are a great example of directional antennas. Shaped like an arrow, they must be pointed at the target device as they only have around a 45° radius.