Best Outdoor Wifi Antenna – WiFi Antennas are very subjective. For users who just want a powerful WiFi connection to their desktop from a router in the next room, a big budget omnidirectional antenna isn’t going to be appropriate. However, that same antenna would solve some major WiFi range issues in a large house with multiple devices connecting to WiFi. We’ve tried to pick the best product to match budget and need, so ultimately there are multiple best solutions here.
For ease of use though, we’d have to say TP-Link Omada AC1200 wins out for the best all-round features at an affordable price-point. It can be used inside and outside whilst providing enough range to cover most uses for home and office environments.
Pros & Cons
- The antenna extends your home WiFi signal to distant areas. Ideal outdoor WiFi Extender.
- ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: IMPORTANT!!! THIS ITEM CAN BE HOOKED UP ONLY TO ROUTERS WITH DETACHABLE ROD ANTENNAS (or and external RP-SMA port)
- Great for Backyard Structures, Offices, Stores, Warehouses, Restaurants and other places
- Boosts WiFi signal to distant security cameras
- Please contact us if tech support is needed. The contact information is in our profile.
Antenna is designed for outdoor placement and works in conjunction with WiFi routers that have external antennas with circular radiation pattern in a zone of uncertain reception of Wi-Fi signal, providing an increase in the coverage area of Wi-Fi to several times in the chosen direction. The antenna «BAS-2307 WiFi Dual Band» is compatible with Wi-Fi adapters and Wi-Fi routers operating in the frequency range 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz (IEEE802.11a/ac/b/g/n), with RP-SMA connector.
Antenna radome is made of ABS plastic which protects from UV rays and most adverse weather, prolonging the service life. «BAS-2307 WiFi Dual Band» can be installed on the mast or wall bracket diameter up to 50 mm, allowing more precise adjustment in the desired directio
Pros & Cons
- [TP542] 13dBi Panel Antenna / High-Gain / Long-Range / Dual-Band / Outdoor / Directional / N-Female connector
- [WIRELESS] designed to collects the signal and increase reception from a remote location or bridge WiFi networks between two points or objects that are far apart
- [DUAL-BAND 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz] eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency range and single antenna can be used for both frequencies.
- [DIRECTIONAL] focus the signal in one direction to increase reception leading to greater gain figures.
- [OUTDOOR] compact, light-weight, rugged weatherproof housing and corrosion-resistant materials for outside pole mount (mounting hardware included; mounting pole not included)
Panel WiFi Antenna 2400-2500/5150-5800MHZ 40° V-POL TP-2458-thirteen-40
The Dual Band design of this antenna gets rid of the want to purchase other antennas for every frequency.
[TP542] 13dBi Panel Antenna / High-Gain / Long-Range / Dual-Band / Outdoor / Directional / N-Female connector
[WIRELESS] designed to collects the signal and increase reception from a remote location or bridge WiFi networks between two points or objects that are far apart. [DUAL-BAND 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz] eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency range and single antenna can be used for both frequencies.
3.Bingfu 4G LTE
Pros & Cons
- Compatible Carrier: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and etc; Frequency Range: 698-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, 2300-2700 MHz; Gain: 5dBi; Direction: Omni-directional; Waterproof: Rainning Proof; Feature: Fixed Wall Mount; Thru Hole Mount; Antenna Mounting Screws Diameter: M12 11.76mm-11.95mm; Cable Length: 3m/10 feet; Connector: SMA Male Connector; with RP-SMA Male Connector Adapter;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x RP-SMA Connector Adapter, 1 x Wall Mount Bracket, 4 x Self-tapping Screws (As the Picture Shown);
- Compatible with 4G LTE Mobile Router, Mobile Broadband Modem Hotspot, CPE Router, Cellular Gateway, Vehicle Car Truck RV Bus Van Mobile Cellular;
- Compatible with 4G LTE Cellular Trail Camera, Game Camera, Hunting Camera, Outdoor Security Camera, Celluar Surveillance Camera; Vehicle 4G LTE Tracker, Real Time Monitor, Mobile Vehicle Car DVR MDVR Video Recorder;
- Compatible with Industrial 4G LTE Router, Cellular IoT Gateway, 4G LTE M2M RTU DTU Terminal, Cellular Embedded Module, Remote Metering and SMS Alarm, Remote SCADA DAQ Module, Remote Relay Gate Opener Switch, Vending Machine, Digital Signage, Delivery Locker, Cellular Temperature Humidity Sensor Monitoring System, GSM Alarm System, Wireless Security Sensor Motion Detector Alert;
BestViewsReviews analyzed 4624 reviews for 20 products in the Computer Networking Antennas. We analyzed a total of 52 reviews for this product out of which, 12 reviews were received in the last 6 months.
The analysis indicates that around 42% reviews were positive while around 58% of reviews had negative sentiment.
4.TECHTOO WiFi Antenna
Pros & Cons
- Increases the range of your wireless device
- Simply replace current wireless antenna to increase signal strength
- Gold Plated RP-SMA Connector( Screw-On Swivel ) with Magnetic Base
- 2 x 6dBi RP-SMA FEMALE (No Pole Inside Connector) Antenna for 2.4GHz/5.8GHz For 802.11 B/G/N/AC Frequency
- Extend Wireless Range to Dead Spot
9dBi Omni WiFi Antenna with RP-SMA Connector for Wireless Network Router/USB Adapter/PCI PCIe Cards/IP Camera/Wireless Range Extender. Increases the Range of Your Wireless Device Such as Router, Access Point, Mini PCIe Network Card, Wireless Wan Range Extender
Simply Replace Current Antenna to Increase Signal Strength, Extend Wireless Range to Dead Spot. 3 x 9dBi RP-SMA FEMALE (No Pole Inside Connector) Antenna for 2.4GHz For 802.11 B/G/N Frequency
5.Bearifi BearExtender Outdoor
Pros & Cons
- WIFI EXTENDER FOR SINGLE COMPUTER - Extends the Wi-Fi signal only to the computer to which it is connected by USB cable. It is not a repeater or router for multiple devices. Not a 3G, 4G, LTE or cellular booster.
- 802.11AC DUAL BAND MEANS FASTER SPEED - High speed 802.11ac 2.4/5 GHz dual band USB Wi-Fi booster with built-in 10 dBi directional antenna and integrated premium shielded 16 ft USB cable draws power from computer (no AC power supply needed). If your campground offers 5 Ghz, get faster connection on the less crowded 5 Ghz band.
- INCLUDES 3 VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS - Detachable tabletop stand with removable rubber cover, stand doubles as wall mount, also includes O-ring clamp for easy pole mounting.
- IDEAL FOR RVs, BOATS AND CAMPING - Special water resistant and dust resistant enclosure can withstand weather conditions and moisture.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Not compatible with Windows RT tablet, Mac OS X, iOS or Android.
It is not a repeater or router for multiple devices. Not a 3G, 4G, LTE or cellular booster.2.4 GHz BOOST, NO AC POWER SUPPLY NEEDED – Long range 802.11n 2.4 GHz USB Wi-Fi booster with built-in 10 dBi directional antenna and integrated premium shielded 16 ft USB cable draws power from computer.IP65 CERTIFIED, WATER RESISTANT – IP65 Certified water resistant and dust resistant enclosure is pre-treated with an anti-UV and anti-corrosion protective coating.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS – Detachable tabletop tripod, adjustable metal pole mounting band, and Velcro pole mounting strap.COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10 (Win 10 use requires download from our support page). Not compatible with Windows RT tablet, Mac OS X, iOS or Android.
Pros & Cons
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use — The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage up to 200m plus range at 2.4GHz and 300m plus at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller (Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches and Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - QandA' section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supporting the latest Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — Supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Marketed as the best WiFi antenna access point solution for outdoor business use, AC1200 also looks the part as an indoor home office setup. It features a dual antenna sleek design so as to not make a user’s home look like a flight path (Although you can check out our flight simulator 2020 content if that’s your bag).
It’s weatherproof which gives users the flexibility of indoor or outdoor use, which comes in handy as it rocks a 200m WiFi range and 2.4GHz and 300m at 5GHz. TP-Link has included the latest mesh WiFi support, which means (providing your main router is compatible and supports mesh) that AC1200 acts as its own network, rather than forcing all internet traffic directly via the router.
7.Peplink MAX BR1
Pros & Cons
- 100 Mbps Router Throughput | 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
- 1x 10/100M Ethernet LAN Port
- 1x 10/100M Ethernet WAN Port and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN* | Available with an add-on-license MAX-BR1-MINI-LC-FS | *Check out the FAQ below for more details about the add-on-license and to learn more about MAX BR1 Mini
- Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector: 2x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 1x Wi-Fi Connector
- Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 28V DC Passive PoE Input (WAN Port, 12V – 28V DC)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (nominal), 12W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F, -40° – 65°C
- Package Content: 1 x MAX BR1 MINI | 1 x 12V2A Power Supply | 1x GPS Antenna | 1x Wi-Fi 2.4G Antenna | 2x LTE Antenna | 1 x 2pin Terminal Block Connector
Puma 421 is the best WiFi antenna that includes 5G. It’s a 7-in-1 antenna with 4×4 MIMO cellular, 2×2 WiFi antennas, and GPS. It supports the latest 5G bands including band 71 and is a beastly piece of equipment for anyone looking to provide an all-in-one solution to their home network in remote locations or on-the-go scenarios.
In fact, Puma 421 is built primarily for 5G as well as WiFi. The 4×4 MIMO (Multiple-input and multiple-output: It’s one of the key technologies that allows 4G LTE and 5G to deliver high speeds) antennas are held up by a 600-6000MHz frequency range, which makes for a very reliable connection radius.
Best Outdoor Wifi Antenna – Whilst it’s widely assumed that WiFi signals are produced in waves, this isn’t always the case. There are two types of Wi-Fi antenna, omnidirectional and directional. The former produces a wider yet weaker signal, whilst the latter produces a strong signal which is projected directly to devices. See, you’re learning already!
For example, the best WiFi antenna for shops and offices are dome ceiling WiFi antennas. These antennas produce a wide signal for devices in a large room to pick up. These would fall into the omnidirectional category. Yagi antennas are a great example of directional antennas. Shaped like an arrow, they must be pointed at the target device as they only have around a 45° radius.