Best Wifi Antenna for Laptop – The exception to this is in a crowded WiFi environment where many WiFi signals transmitting. When two signals collide, a router must resend the data, which slows down the entire network.
A 5GHz booster may be better in a crowded WiFi environment even if a signal cannot travel as far. The best scenario is to get a USB booster that can do both, using either 2.4GHz or the new 5GHz frequencies.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- RP-SMA antenna base with heavy duty magnet to keep it in place even in heavy winds.
- 11 foot premium LMR-200 shielded low loss coaxial extension cable built-in to magnet base.
It stands out to us with its 8 x 1 x 4.2 inch dimensions, which make it perfect for all routers. The size is so perfect that you will never feel that it is towering the router. It also grabs our attention with its 2.4 GHz boost, too, which needs no AC power supply.
It is most useful for those who want to have a better signal spread in the outdoors. The antenna improves area coverage range and signal strength so much that you feel that you are using multiple routers. It’s also good for those who do not want to rely on the service provider all the time.back to menu ↑
- Instantly upgrades desktops/laptops to Dual-Band AC1900 Wi-Fi for extended coverage and higher throughput
- Powerful 3x4 MIMO design with Dual 3-position external antennas, Dual internal antennas and ASUS AiRadar beamforming
Its cradle and movability make it stand out to us the most. The cradle solves the problem of keeping the antenna in shape while not in use. This also comes in handy when you are traveling and taking it with you. The antenna also impresses us with its compatibility with new and old Windows and Macs.
The people who tend to work remotely will find it most useful as it is highly portable. You can secure the antenna in its cradle and just put it in your bag when you are moving around. Just take it out and connect it via USB port, and you are all set to work from anywhere.back to menu ↑
- Super-Fast WiFi: AC1300 wireless speeds to meet all your gaming, downloading, and streaming needs
- Dual Band USB WiFi Dongle: 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for flexible connectivity (400Mpbs on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band)
The TP-LINK Archer T2UH is a dual-band USB adapter and uses the 802.11ac protocol. It is backward compatible with other wireless protocols, such as N or G; this makes it fit into almost any network.
It uses an external Omni-Directional antenna to get a better range than a laptop’s built-in antenna.back to menu ↑
- Increases the range of your wireless device
- Simply replace current wireless antenna to increase signal strength
TECHTOO 7dBi 2.4GHz/5.8GHz Omni Antenna with RP-SMA Connector Can Increase The Range of Your Wireless Router/Access Point or Client.
Off the shelf equipment typically has a 2.0 dBi antenna. This antenna will increase your signal strength and therefore range.
The Rugged Polycarbonate Body Makes Them Suitable For Use In a Wide Variety Of Applications, Including Office LAN Environments Factory Floors, Remote Telemetry And Other Environments.back to menu ↑
5.2 x 8dBi WiFi RP-SMA
- 【WIFI antenna for PC】- This 8dBi Omni-directional antenna with dual band 2.4GHz / 5.8GHz and RP-SMA Male connector which reduces interference, extend wireless range to dead spot.
- 【Compatible with】- WiFi IP Security Camera; Wireless Video Surveillance DVR Recorder; Truck RV Van Trail Rear View Camera, Reverse Camera, Backup Camera, Industrial Router IoT Gateway Modem, M2M Terminal, Remote Monitoring and Control, Wireless Video, Wireless HDMI Extender.
It stands out to us due to its boost cable and impressive functioning. The boost cable gives a sudden increase to your internet signals and strength, which you are sure to like. The antenna also has an amazing plug-and-play installation for its buyers.
You will love using it if you work indoors only. It improves your gaming and video streaming experiences by removing lag from signals. This makes it the most useful for people who love HD videos and games.back to menu ↑
- UPGRADE YOUR WIFI PERFORMANCE: Upgrade your computer up to 1300 Mbps WiFi AC or 600 Mbps WiFi N to surf, game, and stream 4K HD video.
- PRIOR TO INSTALLATION: Please ensure Windows is up to date, then follow the Quick Installation Guide to install the latest driver.
This antenna is going to be most used by people who are on a budget and want something which does not break the bank. It has all the things that a very expensive antenna offers and much more. This is going to improve the internet user experience of people who do not have to hang their router.
All in all, it is a nice Wi-Fi antenna at such an amazing price that it is affordable for almost everyone. It increases the speed and range of internet signals for you so easily that it leaves you wondering. Moreover, the 3-year warranty makes sure that you get a replacement in case of any issues.back to menu ↑
7.Highfine 2 x 6dBi
- 100% Brand New and High Quality WiFi Antenna for Router
- Package Includes: 2 x 6dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz Dual Band WiFi RP-SMA Antenna +2 x 35cm U.fl / IPEX to RP-SMA Antenna WiFi Wireless WAN Pigtail Cable
We like this Wi-Fi antenna primarily because of its IPEX cables, which increase its connectivity options. Its gold-plated bulkhead connector is a nice feature, too, which helps you mount it more easily and securely. In addition, we have considered it as our runner-up due to its length.
This is going to be the most useful for people who need to extend the range of their wireless connection. It is better for you if you have used Wi-Fi antennas previously, as this one is slightly tricky to install. Moreover, the presence of IPEX cables makes sure that you can use it even if your router is old.back to menu ↑
Best Wifi Antenna for Laptop – If your laptop has a weak built-in WiFi card, a WiFi antenna booster can help it get better reception. They can also upgrade a laptop’s WiFi protocols that have been introduced in recent years.
There are many available in all shapes and sizes, with the best long range units having a larger antenna.