Best Yagi Wifi Antenna – Yagi antennas focus the transmit and receive power in a single direction. Higher gain Yagi antennas are frequency specific so you should consider the frequency range of your phone, service provider and/or amplifier system in your particular area.
A Yagi is best used for fixed locations such as homes, offices, warehouses, farms and remote locations trying to reach far away cell sites in a particular direction. They should be mounted as high as possible on a tubing or pipe such as used for outdoor TV antennas. For best results, consider installations that make the cable as short as possible yet placing the Yagi where it gets the best signal.
1.Eightwood Dual WiFi Antenna
Pros & Cons
- Frequency: Dual Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 5.8GHz; Gain: 6dBi; Polarization: Vertical; Orientation: Omnidirectional
- Antenna connector: Dual RP-SMA Male; Antenna height:8.6 inches (includes magnetic base); Antenna extension cable length: 200cm/ 6.5ft
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ax/wifi 6; Impedance: 50ohms; Package Content:1pc dual WiFi RP-SMA antenna
- Application:wireless network router hotspot,wireless PCI PCI-E network card,notebook PC desktop computer external USB network adapter, WLAN AP & Hotspot wireless range extender
- Compatible with wireless security cameras; car trailer tractor backup cameras, rear view cameras; FPV Goggles, FPV receiver, FPV camera, FPV Drone controller
Dual Band 2.4GHz 5.8GHz; Gain: 6dBi; Polarization: Vertical; Directivity: Omni Directional | Antenna Connector: Dual RP-SMA Male with female pin; Antenna height:7 inches (does not include magnetic base); Antenna extension cable length: 200cm/ 6.5 feet | Support 802.11 b/g/n/ac; Impedance: 50ohm; Package includes: 1pc Dual WiFi RP-SMA Antenna kit | Application:4G LTE router,wireless network router hotspot,WiFi signal booster repeater,wireless mini PCI express PCI-E network card,notebook PC computer external USB wireless network adapter,
TP-Link Netgear Wireless Routers, WLAN AP & Hotspot Wireless Range Extender | Compatible with FPV Headset, FPV Goggles, FPV Camera, FPV Drone Controller, FPV Transmitter, 5.8GHz FPV Headset Goggles DVR Transmitter, FPV Drone Quadcopeter Controller Transmitter, Wireless Video Surveillance, Security IP Camera, NVR Recorder, Truck RV Rear View Camera, Backup Camera
Pros & Cons
- Yagi WiFi High Gain Directional Antenna
- Frequency: 2400-2483 MHz
- Gain: 18dBi
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Extend Wireless Range to Dead Spot
9dBi Omni WiFi Antenna with RP-SMA Connector for Wireless Network Router/USB Adapter/PCI PCIe Cards/IP Camera/Wireless Range Extender
Increases the Range of Your Wireless Device Such as Router, Access Point, Mini PCIe Network Card, Wireless Wan Range Extender
Simply Replace Current Antenna to Increase Signal Strength, Extend Wireless Range to Dead Spot. 3 x 9dBi RP-SMA FEMALE (No Pole Inside Connector) Antenna for 2.4GHz For 802.11 B/G/N Frequency
Pros & Cons
- 【Omni Directional】: The 4G Omni directional Antenna features up to +6 dB gain. It works with all 50 Ohm signal boosters, increases signal strength and data speeds in areas with marginal coverage. The omni antenna can cover 360 degree in horizontal direction to avoid dead signal zones.
- 【Durable Quality】: This 4g lte outdoor omni directional cellular antenna uses waterproof compact corrosion resistant materials, so it has a rugged waterproof structure to withstand damage from the elements.
- 【Easy to Install】: The 4g lte antenna is designed for exterior installation. Pole/Wall mounting bracket are in the package, you could install it on the bracket or pole by U-bolt (Pole is not included).
- 【Compatiblity】: This 4G Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna compatible with 3G/4G/LTE, and all US carriers including: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, US Cellular and etc.
- 【Please Note】: The XRDS-RF Omni-directional antenna is N Female type connector, and it needs to be connected by 50 ohm n male connector coaxial cable to an existing cellular router/modem/radio.
XRDS-RF is a good seller on amazon.com. With more than two hundred ratings from customers, XRDS-RF is awarded a particularly high rating of 4.91 stars, indicating that most consumers are very satisfied with the products they purchased from this store.
They mainly sell electronics, industrial & scientific, tools & home improvement products under the brand of XRDS -RF. At present, they offer ninety-two products for sale, some with Prime shipping available. The average price of all the products in XRDS-RF is roughly .
In our ranking for Amazon sellers, they are ranked 40552nd this month. However a month ago they were ranked 27205th. The ranking of the list is based on the number of feedbacks received over the past year, while taking into account the reduction of negative ratings.
Pros & Cons
- High Power NextG USB-Yagi WiFi booster antenna
- Pull in WiFi signal from the neighbourhood and across the street
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, VISTA, XP, KALI Linux, WiFislax. No support for Apple MAC OS X Sierra
- It does not work with Apple iphone and macbook
- Slim antenna body, easy mounting on tripod and sturdy USB connector
- Output power adjustable to meet various applications within EIRP
The 007GTi NextG USB-Yagi antenna is designed to connect your desktop computer or laptop easily to any Wireless-B or Wireless-G or Wireless-N network via a USB connection. The award winning TurboTenna Hi-Gain Antenna technology extends the wireless connection up to 4km in an open field. The 18dBi Directional Yagi antenna is driven by the new USB WiFi power amplifier that provides more distance and better speeds than other wireless adapters in the market.
This handy antenna delivers a remarkable 2200mW horse power at a top speed of 300Mbps. It works within minutes. Simply plug in the USB cable of the NextG USB-Yagi antenna to the laptop or desktop PC and follow a few simple clicks for CD-ROM driver installation – there is absolutely no need to worry about the cable compatibility issue. Simply faster and more powerful!
Pros & Cons
A Wi-Fi antenna is one of the accessories that you put on routers. They receive the incoming internet data and then transmit it in the form of wireless signals. A router can perform this basic function, too, but it has a limited range.
This is why you need a Wi-Fi antenna as it improves the connection of your devices and increases the internet speed. A Wi-Fi antenna does much more for you as it helps you extend your internet connection to outdoors as well. So, getting a Wi-Fi antenna is going to help you a lot in many different ways.
6.Wideband Directional Antenna
Pros & Cons
- 1.COMPATIBILITY: Cell Phone 3G/4G/LTE Hotspot Compatible.This Yagi Directional Roof Antenna works with 2G, 3G, 4G,LTE,xLTE,AWS,UMTS,GSM & CDMA cellular carriers such as: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, SPRINT, Straight Talk, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel, U.S. Cellular and many more. *Government regulations in the U.S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from ALHXGUSLO Wideband Directional Antennas.
- 2.VERSATILITY: Wide Range Multipurpose Log Periodic Cellular Broadband. The ALHXGUSLO Wide Band Yagi Directional Antenna supports multiple devices so that everyone can experience enhanced 4G LTE and 3G signals. It features up to +10.6 dB gain.
- 3. OUTSIDE YAGI CELLULAR ANTENNA FOR SIGNAL BOOSTERS: The main benefit of this wideband Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction leading to the greater gain figures. High gain 11 dBi performance increases signal strength and data speeds in areas with marginal coverage. The ALHXGUSLO Wideband Directional Antenna boosts your 4G LTE and 3G signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads.
- 4. PREMIUM QUALITY: This Wideband antenna features an N-Female connector that facilitates the transfer of high-frequency information. The female connector can quickly receive large amounts of data and works at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range.IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is outdoor antenna only, it must work together with signal booster/repeater, It will need extension cable to connect the outdoor antenna to signal booster.
- 5. EASY SETUP: Yagi Cell Antenna is a roof antenna, it is designed for exterior installation and use on stationary objects such as buildings or houses. Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof enclosure protects antenna elements, this Wideband directional antenna from features a rugged waterproof structure that’s designed to withstand damage from the elements. This package includes a tilt-and-swivel mast bracket for 1.25- to 2-inch pipe or mast (pipe& mast are not included)
weBoost’s Wide Band antenna is a directional antenna that must be aimed for optimal performance. This form factor of antenna is also referred to as a Yagi.
This antenna is best considered a speciality antenna, to be brought out when far away from a tower. It’s higher gain can work miracles in some locations, but it can also overwhelm cellular towers when it is not needed.
weBoost includes it with their Connect RV 65 Cellular Booster, but it can be purchased separately for use with any of their boosters or direct connected to a cellular device with an antenna port.
Pros & Cons
Pick up WiFi hot spots from far away using Alfa N Network card and then share the connection with all your WiFi units (Smart Phone/Tablets/PCs) using R36 router!
18dBi Long Range Directional Yagi Antenna, Alfa R36, 15 feet cable, and Alfa Long Range AWUS036NH 2000mW B/G/N Network adapter. Will work on any computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) or Smart Phone. Best when mounted outdoors like roof of the house. Comes with brackets for poll mount.
Best Yagi Wifi Antenna – These Yagi antennas are typically frequency specific (800MHz or 1900MHz). You must match the antenna frequency with the frequency that your service provider is using in your area. Although most carriers (and phones) can use multiple frequencies, a service provider usually uses only one of these frequencies in one particular area.
800MHz higher gain antennas improve transmit and receive signals for used by Verizon, Alltel, US Cellular, Cellular One, Cingular, Nextel, SouthernLINC, Bell Canada, Telus, Mike and all other Cellular and iDEN carriers.