Best Wireless Network Card for Laptop – Speed, reliability, and consistency — these are three qualities to look out for when buying a new Wi-Fi card for a laptop. And if that means shelling out a bit of extra cash, we’d say go for it anyway.
The Laptop WiFi Cards are built to last, so it’s best to get one that will provide you stable and consistent connection for your gaming and streaming. It’ll save you time and money in the long run!
From the above-mentioned wireless modules, I would recommend the Killer AX1650 for the best wireless gaming experience. If you like to future-proof your laptop, go for the new Intel AX210 Wi-Fi 6E card.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650
- PLEASE READ: Card is a PCIe x1 form factor card meant for installation into a Desktop system.
- PLEASE READ: Use only on systems that are running Win10 64 or Linux.
Gamers, here’s one for you. This AX Wi-Fi card is built for gaming with its Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 technology. This allows the adapter to identify, sort, and prioritize gaming traffic. Meanwhile, its GameFast technology halts processes that are not related to gaming. This gives you 10 percent more CPU cycles and 20 percent of memory.
The Killer AX1650 also provides great connectivity. With a Wi-Fi 6 router, this module can get three times more throughput than earlier 80MHz 2×2 AC devices. It’s also got up to 4 times more network capacity in dense environments. This adapter also comes with Bluetooth 5.1.back to menu ↑
2.WiFi 6E AX210
- WiFi 6E AX210 Brings WiFi into 6GHz, Update your wifi to Tri-Band. Max Speed upto 574Mbps @2.4GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz +2400Mbps @6GHz. 2.4GHz for the long range, 5GHz for the high speed, 6GHz for the high speed, Interference free and Ultra-low Latency
- AX210 WiFi 6E Module has the latest WiFi technology and frequency band resources, which can be compatible with existing WiFi 6 routers and WiFi 6E routers to be released soon, such as ASUS, Netgear and tplink
It is too early for a WiFi 6E card upgrade. However, if you are into the latest technology and want to future-proof your laptop with the Wi-Fi 6E adapter, this might be the right choice. It uses the newest AXE wireless standard, which allows you to utilize a 6GHz band for gaming and streaming within the short range. Enjoy up to 574Mbps to 2400Mbps of speed on 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz, and 6GHz bands with 160MHz wireless channels.
The only downside is right now; there is only one Wi-Fi 6E router available. However, this tri-band WiFi card comes with backward compatibility, which allows you to use it with 802.11ax/ac/b/g/n devices but will be limited to 2.4 and 5GHz bands. You can find the detailed specs of AX210 on the Intel product page for AX210.back to menu ↑
- Support 2.4GHz or 5GHz band to all your devices blazing wireless transmission rate up to 300Mbps, Dual-band wifi AX with speeds up to 2.4Gbps 5Ghz and up to 574Mbps 2.4Ghz; Supports 80Mhz and 160Mhz channel for smart home devices with no buffering.Backward compatible with 802.11 b/g/n/ac and 802.11ax,Supports new WPA3 more secure wifi security. This wifi adapter for the laptop is designed for mini PCIe laptops with Windows 10 64bit support.
- This Wi-Fi 6 Half mini pcie networking card for gaming pc laptops has the sixth generation of the Wi-Fi standard, such as Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), uplink Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and higher-order coding 1,024-QAM. Wi-Fi 6 achieves four times higher network bandwidth and four times more concurrent users than Wi-Fi 5;
This WiFi 6 card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such us OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. With this WiFi 6 wireless module, you can enjoy 8K movies, large file transfer, and smart home devices without dropped connections
Bluetooth 5.0 for TWS Earbuds:Idea for Bluetooth TWS Earbuds, headset, Keyboard, Mouse and others for more conveniences and demands with this WiFi 6 module.back to menu ↑
- Next Gen Wi-Fi 6 - future proof your PC with the next-gen Wi-Fi 6 technology, providing up to 2.7x faster speed than the previous Wi-Fi generation with up to 2.4 Gaps.
- Bluetooth 5.0 - equip your system with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, letting you connect to all your Bluetooth devices with transmission speeds up to 2x faster With up to 4x greater range.
The Asus RT-AX3000 (as well as its RT-AX58U variant) is among the most affordable Wi-Fi 6 routers in the market, and that’s the least interesting thing about it.
This little Wi-Fi machine delivers a lot more than its compact design suggests. It has a ton of useful features and the support for the venerable 160 MHz channel bandwidth. Featuring Asus’s AiMesh, you can use a couple of hardware units as (part of) a versatile Wi-Fi mesh system.back to menu ↑
5.Wireless WiFi 6 AX200NGW
- AX200 Kit Wi-Fi 6 Technology: This WiFi 6 Card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. With this WiFi 6 wireless module, you can enjoy 8K movies, large file transfer, and smart home devices without dropped connections. Driver:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/189347/Intel-Wi-Fi-6-AX200
- REKONG AX200 desktop kit arrives in an M.2 2230 NGFF interface, not for CNVI, supporting Dual-Band which has a maximum speed of 2.4 Gbps on the 5GHz (160 MHz) band and around 574 MB/s using 2.4 GHz band (802.11ax in both). The module support MU-MIMO, 2x2 TX/RX channels with two 6dbi antennas, and BT5.1. In addition to only for Windows 10,64 bit and Google Chrome OS, there's also Linux support, enabled in the Linux 5.1 kernel.
Similar to the previous tests I have some inconstant results with iperf, probably due to user error. The speeds typically peaked at 940Mbps though the speed does vary more than a wired connection usually jumping from 850Mbps to 900+Mbps.
Similarly, the file transfer peaked at about the same speed. However, subjectively, the connection remained far more stable. For the vast majority of the file transfer, the speeds remained at 113MB/s indicating that it was easily able to max out the gigabit wired connection.back to menu ↑
6.Ubit AX WiFi 6
- ① WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Wi-Fi Certified --- By implementing the new 802.11ax standard, with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time (TWT), and spatial reuse, the Ubit Wi-Fi 6 AX200 WiFi card enables smooth streaming of high resolution videos, fewer dropped connections, and faster connections farther away from the router and in dense environments.
- ② 2.4Gbps Max Speed --- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) reduce lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, video call or an immersive VR experience.
Everything has become wireless. So, why are you still using Ethernet Cable to connect your desktop computer with the router?
Of course, as you are now reading this article, you might be thinking about going wireless, aren’t you? Then don’t worry, because I am going to help you find the best Wi-Fi card for you.
As we know most of the motherboards available in the market, come with inbuilt Wi-Fi, but they often do not provide high speed and good connections. To improve this, you have to install a Wi-fi card.back to menu ↑
7.Network Card 7260HMW
- Only Use For HALF MINI PCI-E Interface, Do not use for NGFF interface
- Supported Operating Systems: Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, does not support XP system.Delivers dramatically faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 867 Mbps1) than 802.11n, with more bandwidth per stream 433 Mbps), more capacity for more users (extended channel bonding 80MHz), broader coverage and better battery life (more data transmit efficiencies reduce power consumption)
There is a reason why many people prefer buying products from Amazon. Despite being a credible platform, Amazon has a variety of laptops and also works directly with manufacturers. This means that instead of purchasing your laptop from a retailer, you get it directly from the manufacturing company.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with various manufacturers across the world. The good thing about Amazon is that it offers a perfect guide about each type of laptop.You will see a clear description of each Intel Dual Band Wireless-Ac 7260 Review. This makes it easy for you to make the right decision.back to menu ↑
Best Wireless Network Card for Laptop – No matter the brand or model, we all buy laptops for the same reason — mobility. So it can get pretty frustrating when your Laptop WiFi Card conks out, and you’re left tied to the Ethernet. Luckily, tons of M.2 WiFi modules are available online, including 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 & 6E, which can easily solve your problem.
If you are looking for the best Wi-Fi card to upgrade your laptop with, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll provide you an overview of today’s best wireless modules offering different features and capabilities for your laptop. Featuring some of the best 802.11ax WiFi cards for laptops, including the next-gen WiFi 6 and the newest 6E from Intel.