Best Wireless Network Card for Pc – For years now, WiFi 5 (802.11ac) has proved reliable enough for even hardcore online gaming. On top of that, the latest WiFi 6 protocol (802.11ax) even has enough throughput to challenge traditional wired connections. While ethernet is still the simplest and cheapest way to go, WiFi is now a compelling option for most users.
Whether you’re upgrading your current motherboard’s WiFi capabilities or bringing an old one into the modern-day, we’ve got just the list for you.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL: The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
The first of two TP-Link WiFi cards on this best WiFI card for PC list is the AX3000. It utilizes the latest WiFi 6 technology allowing for speeds of up to 2.4Gbps, therefore making it fantastic for today but also way into the future. To get these speeds means this WiFi card is dual-band, allowing you to connect to both 2.4Ghz and the faster 5Ghz networks. Moreover, with this card being built for WiFi 6, it results in ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, making it perfect for not only the average user streaming video but also gamers keen to get the best connection possible.
Looking at the wireless range, we can see that TP-Link has implemented two antennae on a platform that can be attached anywhere on your setup through a magnetized base. While these antennae are already powerful as they are, the ability to place them wherever you like on your rig allows you to find that signal sweet spot and further improve that wireless range aspect. You’re also able to rotate these in a 360-degree fashion, thus not being limited to the fixed antennae that some WiFi cards opt for.back to menu ↑
2.Ubit Wireless Network WiFi
- 【Ubit-WIE7265 WiFi Adapter-High-speed Connectivity】 Add high speed 1200Mbps Wi-Fi connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCI Express (PCIe 1X) slot. Allow PC connect to 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless network. With latency as low as 5ms, you can watch HD video and enjoy multiplayer online games smoothly.
- 【Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Chip】This bluetooth adapter for PC-Built-in Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 chipset. Improving wireless network reliability and performance. No drivers needed, quick set-up, easy installation with bundled CD utility. The card motherboard features short circuit prevention design so you can reassure that it won't burn out the computer motherboard or PCI-E adapter.
Ubit is a renowned provider of Wireless and WLAN solutions, and the Ubit AC1200 is a product in the same vein. The Ubit 1200AC provides a reliable wireless experience with no flashy features but sound performance levels.
The device relies on a dual-band wireless system that gives you seamless performances at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Furthermore, the device is designed to provide you with high performance with low power consumption and fully supports the Windows 10 operating system.back to menu ↑
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 included
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant
This Gigabyte Wifi adapter doesn’t hide behind shiny aesthetics to deliver top-notch performance. It relies on a simple yet quality build design that guarantees high connectivity speeds and reliable wireless coverage.
The device comes with a good quality antenna of sturdy built, which can be detached and placed on an external base. This external tethering helps the wireless adapter to enhance the signal it receives from wireless routers. The antenna can be adjusted within a range of 90 degrees.
The card seems a pretty basic one with a simple design. This design saves cost making the adapter a very affordable option and delivering high-quality performance at the same time.back to menu ↑
4.EDUP PCIe WiFi 6
- EDUP PCIe Wireless Network Card with Wi-Fi 6 Technology-- This Wifi 6 Card delivers higher peak data rates and up to 4x capacity in dense or congested environments. With Intel AX200, 2400Mbps over 5GHz or 600Mbps over 2 4GHz for online gaming and 8K Ultra HD video streaming, all without buffering
- WiFi 6 Card with Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter -- supports OFDMA and AX MU-MIMO technology, the AX3000 wireless card provides up to 4x more capacity than AC WiFi to connect more devices at once
The EDUP Wifi 6 card based on the Intel AX200 chip is the modern-day superpower of wifi cards. With speeds approaching 2400 Mbps, it offers the best connection speeds in the market. It utilizes the latest Wifi 6 technology to manage this caveat.
Support for MU-MIMO technology enables the dual antennas of the Wifi card to efficiently transmit and receive data from up to three devices simultaneously. It leads to a superior network experience in terms of stability and range.
The EDUP Wifi 6 enabled adapter supports all high-end functions such as 4K video streaming and the ever-demanding online games.back to menu ↑
- The next and fastest generation of Wi-Fi
- Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
The Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE supports all bandwidth-intensive functions that run smoothly. These include HD video streaming, browsing over the internet, and even intense online gaming.
The wifi adapter offers blistering speeds for gaming users who rely on every data packet to make their gameplay better. Users found the connections reliable and efficient while supporting high speeds for downloads as well as uploads.
The card is touted to be the best in its category as it boasts combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps on the two bands it supports. It also comes with backward compatibility with the 802.11AC protocols.back to menu ↑
6.FebSmart WiFi 6
- 1.FebSmart AX3000 PCI Express (PCIE) WiFi bluetooth adapter select by Intel WiFi 6 AX200 NGW. Supports the latest IEEE 802.11 AX WiFi 6 technology and dual mode bluetooth version 5.1 with enhanced data rate technology.
- 2.AX3000 WiFi adapter enables 2X2 WiFi 6 technology delivers max wireless connection speed 2400Mbps on 5Ghz(160Mhz) and 574Mbps on 2.4GHz(40MHz). Supports Bluetooth version 5.1 will provide 4X coverge range and 2X speed than Bluetooth Version 4.2.
The FebSmart AC1200 adapter is based on the Qualcomm Atheros network chip. Qualcomm is a leading manufacturer of several types of chips, and hence the name commands respect.
The present wireless adapter on our list is a similar device with high-quality performance, reliability, and broad compatibility with different slots and operating systems. It works well even with Linux-based systems as well as Windows.
The easy-to-install adapter makes the wireless experience hassle-free with the minimum fuss about installation manuals and drivers. Moreover, it is fully supported by AMD Ryzen and Intel chipsets.back to menu ↑
7.ASUS Dual Band 802.11AC
- Dual band 802.11AC allows control over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to provide the best flexibility and speeds
- 160 MHz support offers double the speeds over the legacy 802.11AC and maximum Bandwidth for lower latency and stream quality
The ASUS promises wireless connectivity at a blistering 1200Mbps speed. The device outshines its predecessor by using a dual AC band to achieve these high speeds; these speeds are three times faster than the old 802.11n Wi-Fi adapters.
One of the major caveats for the ASUS device is the dual Bluetooth connectivity, which includes Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity. It ensures connection with household gadgets and devices that support Bluetooth, making the dream of the Internet of Things possible.back to menu ↑
Best Wireless Network Card for Pc – As many individuals are using desktop PCs in their households whether that be for work purposes or just casual use, a strong wireless connection to your machine is almost a necessity.
Having the best WiFi card for your PC will eliminate any worries you may have over your wireless connection and will pretty much ensure that it will never drop, at least from your PC’s side anyway. WiFi cards come in a number of shapes and sizes but they all do basically the same job so picking the best WiFi card for PC is a little bit tricky.