Best Wireless Network Card for Pc – For years now, WiFi 5 (802.11ac) has proved reliable enough for even hardcore online gaming. On top of that, the latest WiFi 6 protocol (802.11ax) even has enough throughput to challenge traditional wired connections. While ethernet is still the simplest and cheapest way to go, WiFi is now a compelling option for most users.
Whether you’re upgrading your current motherboard’s WiFi capabilities or bringing an old one into the modern-day, we’ve got just the list for you.
1.TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000
Pros & Cons
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology Powered by Intel: The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 11, 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- Minimized lag for your PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Greater Speeds and Coverage: Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD please visit our homepage and search Archer TX3000E Driver is available for download on the support page for Archer TX3000E
- Please note that to utilize the Bluetooth function, the Bluetooth USB cable must be connected to a F_USB connector
The first of two TP-Link WiFi cards on this best WiFI card for PC list is the AX3000. It utilizes the latest WiFi 6 technology allowing for speeds of up to 2.4Gbps, therefore making it fantastic for today but also way into the future. To get these speeds means this WiFi card is dual-band, allowing you to connect to both 2.4Ghz and the faster 5Ghz networks. Moreover, with this card being built for WiFi 6, it results in ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, making it perfect for not only the average user streaming video but also gamers keen to get the best connection possible.
Looking at the wireless range, we can see that TP-Link has implemented two antennae on a platform that can be attached anywhere on your setup through a magnetized base. While these antennae are already powerful as they are, the ability to place them wherever you like on your rig allows you to find that signal sweet spot and further improve that wireless range aspect. You’re also able to rotate these in a 360-degree fashion, thus not being limited to the fixed antennae that some WiFi cards opt for.
2.Ubit Wireless Network WiFi
Pros & Cons
- 【Ubit-WIE7265 WiFi Adapter-High-speed Connectivity】 Add high speed 1200Mbps Wi-Fi connectivity to a desktop computer through a PCI Express (PCIe 1X) slot. Allow PC connect to 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless network. With latency as low as 5ms, you can watch HD video and enjoy multiplayer online games smoothly.
- 【Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Chip】This bluetooth adapter for PC-Built-in Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 chipset. Improving wireless network reliability and performance. No drivers needed, quick set-up, easy installation with bundled CD utility. The card motherboard features short circuit prevention design so you can reassure that it won't burn out the computer motherboard or PCI-E adapter.
- 【Ultra-high Compatibility】The Wireless PCI Express Adapter provides wide compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection.
- 【BT 4.0 Technology】Equipped with advanced technology and compatible with 99% BT capacity devices, Wireless connect a mouse, keyboard, earphone, speaker.ect.
Ubit is a renowned provider of Wireless and WLAN solutions, and the Ubit AC1200 is a product in the same vein. The Ubit 1200AC provides a reliable wireless experience with no flashy features but sound performance levels.
The device relies on a dual-band wireless system that gives you seamless performances at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Furthermore, the device is designed to provide you with high performance with low power consumption and fully supports the Windows 10 operating system.
Pros & Cons
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 included
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant
- Antenna supports WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- BLUETOOTH 5
This Gigabyte Wifi adapter doesn’t hide behind shiny aesthetics to deliver top-notch performance. It relies on a simple yet quality build design that guarantees high connectivity speeds and reliable wireless coverage.
The device comes with a good quality antenna of sturdy built, which can be detached and placed on an external base. This external tethering helps the wireless adapter to enhance the signal it receives from wireless routers. The antenna can be adjusted within a range of 90 degrees.
The card seems a pretty basic one with a simple design. This design saves cost making the adapter a very affordable option and delivering high-quality performance at the same time.
4.EDUP PCIe WiFi 6
Pros & Cons
- EDUP WiFi 6E Card Support 6GHz : The PCIE WiFi 6E Card Built-in Intel AX210 chipset provides the latest 802.11ax standard technology. Target Wake Time, delivers from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. ( WARM TIPS : Please note that to use 6GHz Wi-Fi, the user might use Windows 11 or upgrade to Windows 10 Dev version )
- Bluetooth 5.2 Technology : PCIE wifi card with Bluetooth 5.2 provides 4x Range over Bluetooth 4.2, 2 x Transmit Speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power. The powerful energy and continuous workflow can be an ideal home choice with Bluetooth TWS earplugs, earphones, keyboards, mouse printer, etc., which can bring more convenience and demands for your Desktop PC.
- MU-MIMO & OFDMA Technology : The WiFi 6e Adapter with OFDMA,MU-MIMO support greater network flexibility, faster downloads, sharing and backup, as well as ultra-low latency, lower power consumption. 160 MHz large bandwidth double throughput greatly improves signal gain when multiple users are served at the same time.
- Compatibility And Install Driver Tips : Support Windows 10/11 64-bit OS. Compatible with all PCIe standard. Standard and Low-Profile Brackets to adapt to your different computer sizes. ( 6Ghz up to 2400Mbps/ 5Ghz up to 2400Mbps /2.4Ghz up to 600Mbps)
- WARRANTY & SERVICE : 3 years manufacturer replacement warranty and 90 days no questions asked return policy; ( WARM TIPs : If you need any help, please contact us via amazon message, thanks ).
The EDUP Wifi 6 card based on the Intel AX200 chip is the modern-day superpower of wifi cards. With speeds approaching 2400 Mbps, it offers the best connection speeds in the market. It utilizes the latest Wifi 6 technology to manage this caveat.
Support for MU-MIMO technology enables the dual antennas of the Wifi card to efficiently transmit and receive data from up to three devices simultaneously. It leads to a superior network experience in terms of stability and range.
The EDUP Wifi 6 enabled adapter supports all high-end functions such as 4K video streaming and the ever-demanding online games.
Pros & Cons
- The next and fastest generation of Wi-Fi
- Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- Supports advanced security: 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) beamforming technology: connect with stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Mimo technology: 3x3 dual band Modulation: omnidirectional and upgradeable antennas maximize wireless range and stability supports Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10: DOWNLOAD the latest driver on
The Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE supports all bandwidth-intensive functions that run smoothly. These include HD video streaming, browsing over the internet, and even intense online gaming.
The wifi adapter offers blistering speeds for gaming users who rely on every data packet to make their gameplay better. Users found the connections reliable and efficient while supporting high speeds for downloads as well as uploads.
The card is touted to be the best in its category as it boasts combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps on the two bands it supports. It also comes with backward compatibility with the 802.11AC protocols.
6.FebSmart WiFi 6
Pros & Cons
- 1. FebSmart AX3000 PCI Express WiFi adapter is based on Intel WiFi 6 AX200NGW WiFi module. Supports the latest IEEE 802.11 AX WiFi 6 standard, will deliver dual band WiFi connection at 5GHz 2400Mbps and 2.4GHz 574Mbps on desktop PCs for online gaming, online video call, online phone call and 8K video streaming.
- 2. Compatible with Windows 11 64bit, Windows 10 64bit, Linux Kernel 5.1+ and Chrome OS system. Do NOT support other Windows and Linux systems. Do NOT support MAC OS.
- 3. Fully compatible with IEEE 802.11AX WiFi 6 technology, backward compatible with 802. 11 AC, N, B, G, A WiFi standard. Support latest WiFi network encryption 64/128 WEP, WPA3, WPA2, WPA, protect users wireless network privacy.
- 4. Comes with WiFi stereo adapter for WiFi audio device such as WiFi stereo headset, WiFi TWS earphones, WiFi speakers and WiFi soundbars.
- 5. Full size bracket mounted on PCIE WiFi adapter and low profile bracket the box will works on Slim PCs and Standard size PCs.PCIE 2.0 X1 interface degsin works on PCIE 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 protocol and PCIE X1, X2, X4, X8, X16 slot.
- ATTENTION：1. Users must make sure Dektop PCs have 1X empty PCIE slot. 2. Slim PCs users need change to low profile bracket by hand. 3. Please use WiFi 6 router test the WiFi speed or can ot get the expected peak speed.
The FebSmart AC1200 adapter is based on the Qualcomm Atheros network chip. Qualcomm is a leading manufacturer of several types of chips, and hence the name commands respect.
The present wireless adapter on our list is a similar device with high-quality performance, reliability, and broad compatibility with different slots and operating systems. It works well even with Linux-based systems as well as Windows.
The easy-to-install adapter makes the wireless experience hassle-free with the minimum fuss about installation manuals and drivers. Moreover, it is fully supported by AMD Ryzen and Intel chipsets.
7.ASUS Dual Band 802.11AC
Pros & Cons
- Dual band 802.11AC allows control over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to provide the best flexibility and speeds
- 160 MHz support offers double the speeds over the legacy 802.11AC and maximum Bandwidth for lower latency and stream quality
- Downlink MU MIMO allows an Access Point to simultaneously transmit data to multiple clients, improving overall downlink capacity by over 3x
- Bluetooth 5 technology doubles the transmit speed, and provides 4x the range over the previous generation of Bluetooth
- External antenna base provides increased coverage and range for the best connectivity
The ASUS promises wireless connectivity at a blistering 1200Mbps speed. The device outshines its predecessor by using a dual AC band to achieve these high speeds; these speeds are three times faster than the old 802.11n Wi-Fi adapters.
One of the major caveats for the ASUS device is the dual Bluetooth connectivity, which includes Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity. It ensures connection with household gadgets and devices that support Bluetooth, making the dream of the Internet of Things possible.
Best Wireless Network Card for Pc – As many individuals are using desktop PCs in their households whether that be for work purposes or just casual use, a strong wireless connection to your machine is almost a necessity.
Having the best WiFi card for your PC will eliminate any worries you may have over your wireless connection and will pretty much ensure that it will never drop, at least from your PC’s side anyway. WiFi cards come in a number of shapes and sizes but they all do basically the same job so picking the best WiFi card for PC is a little bit tricky.